chap 9

Austin's P.O.V

As me and Kayla walked down the hallway we saw Cajon and his little gang.They walkeed over to me and Kayla and grabbed Kayla from me.I'm just glad she can fight because she twisted one of Cajon 's guys arm . That made him release her so i grabbed her and out her behind me . "What do you want scumbag?"."I want my girlfriend back , come on Kayla get your sexy ass over here now.Or else when you get out of last period there will be a punishment!"said the cocky bastered himself."She isn't going anywhere with your ugly ass now if you willl let us by so we can get to chemistrey!",I said trying to pass them but alll that got me was a punch in the face."Austin!".Kayla was nest to me in a secound she helped me up and kicked the stupid ass guy in the balls.

He fell to the floor holding his crotch."Don't ever touch him again or else next time it wont be one kick!"mt baby said.She looked so sexy when she as fiesty.'We will be back this isnt over.".

"Austin are you ok?"<asked my sweet angle."Yes I'm fine its just a bloody nose">SI somply stated."Come on looks like we are missing last period.Lets get you cleaned up.".She then pulled my arm to the girls bathroom."Kayla I can't go in there !!".Does she think I'm seriously going to go in a girl's bathroom."Fine we will go in the boys bathroom if that makes you feel better.",she then started to pull me towards the boys bathroom."What if someone walks in ?".'We will block the door with the trash can .Besdies I have been in here before.",she shrugged her sholders as iof it was ntohing.

Once we got into the bathroom she pulled the trash can infront of the door and  ouled me over to the sink.She tolled me to sit on the sink so i did as she said.She went in one of the stalls and came back with toilet paper.She turned on the water and out sokme on the toilet paper.Then she stared to dab around my nose after she did that she tollled me to hold the toilet paper over my nose intell the bleeding stops.As she was washing her hands i couldnt help but notice how beutiful she was.The bleedimg finallly stopped so i threw away the toilet paper and walked back over to Kayla and rapped my arms around her from behind."Thank you for helping me ."I said as i put butterfly kisses in her hair.She just smiled and turned around."Do I get anything for helping you with that?".I just smiled and oulled her face towards mine before we kissed I said"You are so adorable!".Before i could get my tongue in her mouth ,we heard a knock on the door.

We hurried and moved the trash can and opened the door.She stepped put and noticed no one was there."Well that's wierd ."."Hey i have an idea !"Kayla said jumping up and down.'And what would that be princess?",I siad pulling her into my arms and kissing her nose."Well since we are skipping last period and my mom is ar\t work my sister and brother are both at school ,maybe me and you can go back to my house."she said .'Why not",i said grabbi9ng her hand and walking out the door.Maybe I can meet her family.

A/N

hey guys well im kinda stressing out over stupid stuff and have no one to talk to so sorry if this chap was crappy./anyway sorry for grammer mistakes.

comment 

follow

vote

Mellie XX