chap 4

Austin's P.O.V

The walk to school was short and silent.Soon as we got to school girls were already eye balling me and giving kayla death glares.

"Hey, cutie where did you come from? " asked this preppy gorl wearing a cheerleader out fit that had 'RCHS ' (rockastle county high school) on the chest." For 1) don 't call me.cutie and for 2) i came from my mom 's vagina! "i said in a ' i domt like you ' tone.I heard Kayla giggle. God, that turned me on."Shut it Sanders ",said the preppy girl. Sanders. So that's Kaylas last name." Bite me Hamilton ", said Kayla right back." Do you want to go b*** h!?!". Maybe I should stop them before it get 's out of hand more than what it already was." Kayla, come on .Show me where tha office is so I can get my schedule and so I can hurry up and walk you to class ".

It sounds kinda wierd I'm new here and I'm walking so far the hottest girl to class.No wait!! The most HOTTEST girl ro class.

Kayla 's P.O.V

OMG!!! He wants to walk me to class!! 'No stop kayla, you dont date boys. You dont have enough time!!! ' screamed the voice inside my head.I just ignored it.

" Wait are you two dating? " asked Sarah. Sarah acts like she owns the school. She don't she is the slut at this school. I'm the bad girl." No, not yet eany way " answered Austin.Wait did he say not yet!?!"NOT YET ",screached Sarah." Look Sarah just buzz off, besides Cagon is eye balling you maybe he needs a blow job!",i said. I heard Austin giggle beside me. God, that was so HOT!!!!

Finally Sarah buzzed off!! Bout damn time."So ...are you going to show me were the office is or are you just going to stand there? "." Ohh...umm sorry ", I said. Wait i never say sorry inless it 's family.

As i showed him to the office, I saw Cagon watching us. Ok r that's just wierd. I wanted to so badly to holler out WIERDO!!

"There 's the office. I'll wait out here, I'll be over there ", i saiid pointing to a corner.He nodded and walked in the office.I walked to the corner where i said i would be.Cagon came up to me and put his hands on my waist."Hey, babe! Me you supply closet!?! " he said." Only in your dreams ",I said pullying his gorilla hands off of my waist.He just smirked abd leaned in and started to kiss my neck.I tryed pushing him away but he was way to heavy."CAGON STOP" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Cagon was slipping his hand up my shirt and was runing his fingers below my bra. "GET OFF OF HER YOU ASSHOLE ",yelled a very familler voice said.Before I new it Austin was pulling Cagon off of me and punched him in the nose which made him fall to the ground.

Austin was on top of Cagon punching him over and over and over.What should I do???