chap 8

• Dedicated to My crush Austin

Kayla's P.O.V

Austin and I were now eating lunch .I had decided to introudce him tomy best friend Melanie or as everyone callled her Mellie.They hit it off pretty well considering Mellie doesnt like boys that much she still thinks they are a weaknesss to the girls.I have no idea why . Any way Austin and I found out after we got back from our little miss hap in the woods that we have all classes together except for 3rd period ,he has bio and i have art.

"So how did you guys meet , I mean it's like his first day here and he already has a girlfriend?"asked Mellie .she likes to no every detail of anything that she thinks is strange.Austin reeched under the table and put his hand on my thigh.I shivered,in a good way and he just smirked at me and turned his head back to Mellie." Well , Mellie i was walking on the path to school through the woods when i starteld Kayla so she turned around we had a small chat then decided to walk to school together and we started to like eachother."said Austin looking at me he had so much love in hid eyes.Is it right that im already in love with him even though we just met today?

"But thats wierd Kayla never dates guys for a reason.".Only my bestie would know that reason."Mellie ,he knows about the dad thing and still wnats to be with me."i said smiling from ear ot ear looking at Austin."Awwwe!!"she coed."I thought you hated boys and romance?"i said giving her a wierd look.She would end up making a gaging sound id any one said something romantic."Ya about that um....I fell in love!His name is Theodre but everyone calls him theo.He is home schooled but is coming next term to this school.And he is really nice!"she said while she had the biggest grin on her face."OMG tell me the details!" i said coeing at her.I heard Ausstin groan beside me.I turned my head to him and asked "Do you have a problem?".

Yes , I hate it when girls do there girly talk infront of guys , i mean who would to know how many abs a guy has ?"."Are you just jelous because you have noine?"."Actually princess that's were you are wrong".He raised up his shir and showed off his 6 pack very well.I bit my lip trying to keep myself from moaning ,I just wanted to lick every muscial in his stomach!Did that sound wierd?????

Austin finally pulled down his shirt aftger me and Mellie said he was hot.The bell rang signling it was time for last period of the day.Austin went a through away our stuff and met me at the doors.we intertwined fingers and walked to last period.

A/N 

2 updatwes in one night ._.cant wait to go to bed anyway sorry for grammer mistakes.and you the reast 

comment 

follow 

vote

MellieXXXXXX