7 Dirty Game of ASR

Part 7 Dirty Game of ASR

Though Arnav was stunned by Khushi's creativity he was not ready to give up. He had allowed her to show her talent ALONE by mistakenly separating the projects. But, he was Arnav Singh Raizada after all... how would he accept the defeat easily?

This was just opening. She had to go a long way to complete the project. It would not be easy but hell tough. Why was he there? She had to cross his SATISFACTION at every level to reach the end of the project. He thought.

But... Khushi Gupta crossed HIS satisfaction at every level of the project. Making him speechless, she had crossed all the levels coolly. No matter how hard Arnav tried to find flaws in her work, he failed... he just could not because Khushi didn't make any mistakes. She was as perfect as HIM. That irked him. In fact, he must have been contented to find someone like him but he didn't. It was not because she fought with him. It was because she recapped him something. When he met her for the first time, banged on her, and saw her eyes, he got the flashes of his LOVED ONE whom he had uncertainty about. Not that he wanted to forget them all. He never had such flashes before he met Khushi. Then why did it happen when he met this girl? That was what he didn't like the most.

When Arnav was sincerely finding flaws in Khushi's work, she was doing her work stresslessly. It was because she knew how important the project was. The project would PROJECT their company's capability on the stage. So, she was careful like hell. That impressed Aman and Anjali more.

When Aman came to Arnav's cabin, Arnav was developing his program schedule clearly. He had to go to Chennai in two days to start the work. So, he was preparing his work schedule neatly. So that, he and his crew would work without any confusion. Anyone could finish the work effortlessly, following the file. This was ASR's style of working. He always went to the SPOT fully prepared. He didn't like to work with tension. He knew his anger. It had no measure. If he got angry, everything would be ruined. To avoid such messes, he got prepared before starting any project. In fact, he started any project only after getting prepared.

Seeing Aman, he leaned on his seat. Aman sat in front of him.

"Are you ready?"

"For what?"

"For the Chennai Project?"

"Almost... what about you?"

"We have crossed half of the path," Aman said and Arnav knew what he meant by WE. Khushi made a good team with Aman.

"We have to submit the final file tomorrow morning"

"What file?" Arnav asked.

"Our program structure. The Channel authority wants to give it a look"

"Is that ready?"

"Yeah, Khushi is working on it. She will finish it before 5 o'clock. We will submit it tomorrow morning for sure"

"What's the big deal? We have already bagged the deal. So cool"

"No, ASR, I think there is some pressure behind the SCREEN"

"What do you mean?"

"I doubt Nakul Mehta is behind this"

"Nakul?"

"Yes, he tried to stop us from getting the deal. I heard he requested the channel authorities and said he would do the project at a cheaper rate than us"

Arnav gritted his teeth.

"Thank God, we have enough ideas to attract the authorities. They can't cancel our deal"