67 Arnav's Shot

Part 67 Arnav's Shot

"Dad, enough of pretending...! You can finish the drama..." Arnav said.

Arvind opened his eyes and looked at him. Arnav nodded yes.

"What about Kishor?"

"Mission completed" Arnav raised his thumb. Arvind sat on the bed and hugged Arnav. Before he asked him anything,

"Mom, Dad got his consciousness..." Arnav shouted while pushing his shoulders and making him lay on the bed.

In no time, Raizada Ladies rushed inside. Ratna was overwhelmed to see Arvind with open eyes, whereas Khushi and Lavanya were stunned. They gulped down hard. Kishor was unable to do anything with the video so far only because Arvind was in a coma stage. He wouldn't be quiet if he got to know about Arvind's regained consciousness. What if he leaked the video on social media? There was a lot of chance for it as Arnav got to know about their plan. Arnav would definitely not do what Kishor wanted. So, this was going to become a TUG of WAR. What Arnav would do now? They were nervous. They should have to face Kishor from here on.

Arnav stood up from the bed and gave space to Ratna.

"I became lifeless to see you motionless..." Ratna said with teary eyes.

Arvind nodded his head, like, I KNOW.

"Are you feeling pain in your head?"

Arvind nodded no. He didn't feel pain as it was five days since he met with an accident. He looked at Khushi and Lavanya. He gestured for them to come to him. They moved to the bed.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did..."

"Uncle, please don't stress yourself. We forgot it... please be calm" Khushi said.

Lavanya clutched his hand and nodded yes.

"Mom, I will call the doctor" Arnav walked out.

Lavanya rushed behind him to find out what his plan was. Khushi also followed him. When they were a little aloof from the ICU, Lavanya called him.

"Arnav..."

"Yeah..."

"Dad is out of a coma"

"Yeah, we just saw that"

"What will happen now?"

"We can go home after a few days," he said casually.

"I'm not talking about it. What about Kishor? He was silent because Dad was in a coma. He didn't dare approach us so far but he won't be like that anymore. That snake will again try to bite Dad. What will we do then?"

"Let him approach Dad..."

"Arnav... have you forgotten why Dad intentionally banged his car on the tree? He did that because he could not stand Kishor's threat. He didn't know how to get rid of the issue. That's why he tried to kill himself. Then how do you think he will handle this?"

"When did I say I will let him handle this issue?" Arnav smirked.

Khushi and Lavanya looked at him contently.

"Have you finished the issue?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"What did you do?" Both asked in the same tone.

"See, you guys are LITTLE girls... you should not know about ADULT matter... I will take care of it" He said teasingly which made them drop their jaws.

"Are we LITTLE GIRLS?" Lavanya asked.

"Are not you?"

Lavanya rolled her eyes and left the place. Arnav smiled at Khushi who was staring at him.