.•°•.Participants Rules.•°•.

These are the rules that every participant has to follow

These are the rules that every participant has to follow. The Rules chapter and this chapter is almost the same but it was for everyone but this chapter is only for the participants. Please participants follow this chapter thoroughly.

1.} First of all, no spamming or disrespecting anyone and no bribing otherwise you will directly be disqualified.

2.} Your book should be in English or Hindi only. Any other language will not be qualified.

3.} Follow this account and SparkByMukta permanently to participate in the awards. Follow our Instagram account given in the bio also.

4.} Give a shoutout to this book on your message board so that we can spread this and have new contestents.

5.} Add this book in your private reading list and public reading list so that you have all the information about the upcoming twist and turns.

6.} Read at least 3 chapters of SparkByMukta 's book Abridged~An Incomplete Love Story and vote and comment on 3 chapters. (The comments should be related to the book)

7.} Mature entries are NOT ACCEPTED.

8.} You should give a permanent follow to the judge you are assigned to and read one chapter of their book and leave comments on it. (If any)

9.} On-going books are allowed but they should have at least 10,000 words.

10.} No entries will change anything after you fill the form and submit it. If there's any kind of emergency then you can message us on our Instagram page which is given in our bio and then only you can change it.

That's all