.•°•.Judges Rules.•°•.

This chapter is only for judges to read

This chapter is only for judges to read. Please judges, follow this chapter thoroughly.

1.} 1.} First of all, no spamming or disrespecting anyone otherwise you will not be able to judge any book.

2.} Follow this account and SparkByMukta permanently to participate and judge in the awards. Follow our Instagram account given in the bio also.

3.} Give a shoutout to this book on your message board so that we can spread this and have new contestants.

4.} Add this book to your private reading list and public reading list so that you have all the information about the upcoming twist and turns.

5.} Read at least 3 chapters of SparkByMukta 's book Abridged~An Incomplete Love Story and vote and comment on 3 chapters. (The comments should be related to the book)

6.} You should give a permanent follow to the participants you are assigned to and read one chapter of their book and leave comments on it. (If any)

7.} On-going books will be judged on the basis of the way the chapter is written, covered, description, etc.

8.} The judges can give their book in the contest but not in the same category they are judging.

9.} The judges cannot judge or give their book in more than 1 category.

10.} The judges should comment on the books of the participants and comments should be related to the book only.