4 - Blessed, Cursed

HAPPY NEW YEARS (a bit late lmao) 'when its late at night and i cant sleep i think about you' - 🐧

Authors pov

Everything after that was a complete mess. Jake woke up at 12:01 and it was hot. He knew that he had presented as fire, he also knew that he would fuck up his relationship with Sunghoon if the younger found out. Sunghoon's whole family line was purebred water. Water and fire were never paired by Hwasin. So he did the only thing he could think about, he called Sunghoon's parents, practically on his knees, asking them to book him a flight to Brisbane where his aunt's family lived. Grabbing his stuff, Sim Jaeyun left to go to Australia, the place he had been to when his family was still together. He cried once he got on the plane.

And Sunghoon. Sunghoon woke up to the dorm room completely empty except for him and his stuff. He was sobbing when he called his parents, telling them he was missing, begging them to bring him back. He smashed the wall, it wasn't his proudest moment, but he was so damn hurt. It was yesterday that he worried that Jake would be taken away from him, and in the end. He just made Jake go away.

Sunghoon's life changed from then on. A couple days afterwards, Sunghoon was in a slump, Yeji and Gaeul tried to cheer him up. What day was it again? Sunghoon couldn't remember, everything was blending together, it seemed all he was doing was drowning himself in extra skating practice, sleeping and eating the bare minimum. Until he finally unpacked his suitcase. He found a letter. A page from their dorm fridge's shopping list book. Written down by Jake.

"Dear Sunghoon, i'm moving away. Please don't try find me. Live your best life, find your soulmate. Keep skating. I'll miss you. I won't be there for your birthday, or for your presenting party, So good luck and have fun. Tell Yeji I'll miss you and mum and dad of course. And Gaeul. I'm sorry I did those things to you last night. Even if I see you again, I won't be able to love you, and you can't love me. This for the best."

good times guys, good times. ANYWAYS, IM BACK FROM QLD, HOME SOIL (THE GOOD STUFF FRFR). Absolutely loved it but now im back on the grind so i can have a good year. Ya'll my coach let me replace my strength and conditioning with the le serrafim workout 💪😎👌 (for the newbies - i play badminton), but i still have to do resistance bands (oh well). i also still have to run my 5k🙃. 💖 love you guys

watermelon~