Chapter 55

The previous day the lovers were so happy with the wonderful date

The previous day the lovers were so happy with the wonderful date. After the dinner when they realized the rain clouds were nowhere to be seen, they headed to the main street where the fountain show was held. The beautiful water show and the colorful lights looked so good that they took an entire 30 minutes video of the show.

Late night both stumbled into their hotel room washing themselves half asleep and cuddled together, pressing their bodies close to feel each other's heartbeat and slept peacefully. To be honest the hyungs were angels. They once texted Taehyung in the afternoon and then in the evening about the arrangements and then never disturbed him at all. They helped him with all the work and he couldn't be more thankful.

Today all he had to do was to keep the cute Kookie inside their room till the evening... hopefully that'll workout. Now he was awake, looking at the time raising his eyebrows at the clock that showed 10.00 am. Damn! they slept for so long!

*whining*

Taehyung looked to the side to see the adorable sight he will never get tired of. He remembers the first day he spend the night with Jungkook. The day the younger unfortunately had a panic attack. He remembers the sight the next day morning, that day he wished only if Jungkook was his boyfriend, he'd treasure him like a gem, treat him like a king. He'd never want to see his baby sad, and he would always respect and love his bunno till his last breath. He still cannot believe how wonderful his life had turned out. Jungkook, his bunno, his baby bun his everything became his boyfriend, they went through a lot and had worked a lot to remove the past traumas and live happily and he is just thankful for today, the day when he'll ask for Jungkook to be his other half forever. 

His love was still sleeping like a baby, hugging the pillow tightly for warmth when Taehyung woke up and pulled away from their cuddled up bodies to get a good look at him. His chubby cheeks were pressed onto the pillow as the lips formed a huge pout. His hair was covering half of his face and eyes. The chill environment making his cheeks turn to a pink hue, knees bought together tightly to the upper body, sleeping there like a fetus. 

The elder caressed the pink cheeks with his thumbs, his lips forming a smile at the feeling. Running his fingers through the smooth hair, removing them from irritating his face and eyes. He laid back down, eyes fondly looking at the bunno who still had no idea of the person staring at him with the amount of love that no one can imagine.

Soon after an hour Jungkook was awake, eyebrows furrowing as he noticed that Taehyung was looking at him, a small smile on his lips.

"Hyungie...were you staring at me this whole time?"

Taehyung got startled as he himself did not realize that the other had opened his eyes and looking at him in amusement. But soon he gained back his non flustered self and neared the younger, hands already moving to touch each other.

"Now when did you wake up huh?" Taehyung asked.

"Hmmm...probably when you were lost looking at my pretty face."