episode four.

JACOREY HENDRIX
'HASHTAG COMPLICATIONS'

JACOREY HENDRIX'HASHTAG COMPLICATIONS'

🧌

Fridays were my skip days, I really never intended on coming to school. But something in my head told me to speak to Hassan today. What me and Sahar overheard at his brother's vigil really opened my eyes.

He was hiding something, and I was hiding something too. I guess it's true that everyone has yet some gruesome secrets.

The cutler hallways were filled with un-uniformed students as usual and one familiar face I disliked looking at throughout these hallways; my little sister, Farrah.

Me and her were two different people but the same blood. I guess the cliques and the labels at school always made us strangers to each other, but our secrets shown that we were siblings at heart.

"Hm." A light hum exhaled underneath my breath, my head nodded in the distance towards my sister as she waved me off.

Although it was quick...too quick something was bothering her. The way she forced her smile at this moment and the change of expression that painted her face as she reached towards her phone.

My sister stood in the middle of the crowded hallway, distracted by the fact her friend group had already left and her eyes were glued stuck onto her phone.

I wanted to walk up; see if she was okay, but that wasn't in our agreement. We both agreed to not speak to each other at school, not even a small 'hey'.

And yet in a few seconds phone notifications began to sync around in the hallways.

The small dings bouncing from phone to phone, the gripping hands that were empty are now held with a phone in their palms, and eyes that shown brightened reflections on their phone screens.

All I was waiting for was mine to ping, in just a few seconds, seconds that felt like it was more than a minute. Then, ding, what I was waiting for.

I dug through the back of my pants pocket holding a firm grip of my phone, the screen lightens up partially hurting my eyes from how high my brightness was set too.

A sigh escaped my lips, stunned to speak at the unrecognisable contact that had messaged my phone.

The text message: 'The killer is always around us, let's start with our main suspect, Farrah Hendrix. I mean she did have a little fight with Precious the night she died. If she can hide that the senior Jacorey is her brother, she can hide anything. Hashtag you can't hide everything.'