TWENTY-FOUR

Shiori is lay comfortably on a chair, ignoring whatever could be happening around her and trying to catch up on her much needed beauty sleep.

Zoro walks over to her drowsing figure, and huffs, letting her know of his presence.

The girl doesn't even bat an eye, making him huff once again, this time a bit louder.

Shiori changes her position, yet does not give in to the swordsman.

Zoro huffs loudly, coughing before he does so, making the tired girl look up at him, squinting from the lights.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing, nothing." The green haired brushes her off, but when she closes her eyes, he coughs and then speaks up.

"Well, since you asked,"

This causes Shiori to groan, rubbing her face with her hand and sitting up, knowing not even the Holy Spirit Shanks could get her out of this situation.

Zoro looks at her seriously, his voice with the usual threatening undertone he subconsciously uses, "So I was was talking to Luffy, y'know, and he said he's on team Jacob, which, me personally, y'know, I think is real wrong, y'know, since he imprinted on a baby, so, y'know, I was wonde-"

"Who the fuck are these people?" Shiori interrupts, then after realising her question will lead to even more talking, she begins to walk off.

Zoro speed walks after her, holding onto his drink carefully to not spill it, and drags her back to her seat.

"Shall we all move to the dining room?" Klahdore's steady voice captures the attention of the guests, mainly Luffy who responds enthusiastically.

"Yes! Oh! Oh I'm so ready for this!"

Luffy practically bounces after the owners of the house, who are leading the way.

Shiori has a wide smile on her face, but Nami notices her limp has gotten worse, and her friend is flinching every step she takes.

"Hey Shi, you good?" She whispers, receiving a nod in response. "Do you want any help?" Once again, she receives a nod.

Nami clicks her fingers, making Luffy, Zoro and Usopp questioningly glance towards her. Kaya, Klahdore and Merry ahead of the group since they know their way around the mansion.

Nami then points to her injured friend, "Shiori's leg hurts. Someone help her."

Luffy makes his way towards his friend, but is pushes off track by a taller figure. Zoro pushes his captain back, and mutters to him, "this is a job for the real men, stand back."

Nami fails to hide her snort, the swordsman sounding like he is entering a fight to the death rather than going to help his friend.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I am a real man Zoro." Luffy shrugs, pulling the other back to attempt to get past him.

"Yeah, about as real as an eraser."

The two are left bickering back and forth, not realising Usopp has looped his arm around Shiori, and is helping her walk away.

Nami also follows, leaving Luffy and Zoro alone in the hallway.

Luffy is the first to notice, looking around blankly.

He suddenly smirks, leaning towards his companion and puckering his lips, "if you were a vegetable, you would be a cute-cumber!"

"No fucking way."