𝓘𝓝𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓜𝓐𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝

A/N : Like most of my other Rewritten Stories, this "Muzan x OC" has gone through major changes. After a lot of consideration, I decided to keep the base plot outline and character description and skills, but most of the OC has been altered in both appearance and personality😊.

⛔   ⛔   ⛔

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 ~ 𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚔𝚊

⛔   ⛔   ⛔

Name

Name : Ayaka

Kanji : 絢火

⛔   ⛔   ⛔

Meaning

'Aya' means , which is 'gorgeous; magnificent'

'Ka' is , which is 'fire; flames'

⛔   ⛔   ⛔

Affiliation

Affiliation : Demons ~ Twelve Kizuki

Occupation : Upper Moon Zero

⛔   ⛔   ⛔

Appearance

Ayaka is a tall young woman, with a ghostly white skin complexion with hints of pale pink on her cheeks, and noted by several for her warm skin, something rare in demons. She has a deceptively younger appearance than her age, along with notably beautiful features.

She possesses long golden-blonde hair, reaching her hips, with one thicker strand near her temple braided with a red ribbon and hanging in front of her ear. Ayaka's eyes are large, framed with dark lashes and a shade of pure, shimmering gold, with hints of orange flecks in them.

Typically, Ayaka wears a stylish red kimono all the way down to just above her ankles, decorated elaborately with gold and white embroideries of flowers and tied at the waist with a black obi and a dark red ribbon at the side, along with a small bamboo hoop that she can use to hold her closed fan when fighting. She wears a pair of clean white tabi socks, and a pair of geta sandals. Ayaka also has a traditional paper fan with sakura water color in her hands and a rose tucked in her hair, along with several bangles, necklaces and earrings.

⛔   ⛔   ⛔

Personality

Ayaka has a...tricky and confusing personality. She is normally seen wearing a gentle smile, most of the time, and speak quietly and clearly. However, to those close to her, she has a more bold and less soft, more expressive about her opinions.

Despite her seemingly 'gentle' smile and behavior, Ayaka has no qualms about doing whatever she needed to survive. Most of the things she does are for her own benefit, and she has zero senses of remorse, effectively making her a killing machine if needed.

Like most demons, Ayaka has a high bloodlust. However, her reasons for killing are usually odd and completely based on her emotions. Most of the time, when Ayaka kills more than she needs it was because she wanted amusement. She prefers to see deaths in different, unique ways.