Intense Training

Bright and early, Diluc wakes Kaeya. "Come on, we're burning daylight," says Diluc. Kaeya whines as the sun shines in his eyes. "You want to be a decent calvary captain don't you?" Kaeya blocks the sun from his face. "Well, duh!" "Then let's go," Diluc says, starting down stairs. Kaeya grabs his eyepatch from the nightstand and places it over his scarred eye. He then puts on his usual feather flight uniform. 

"Use your ice vision to block my attacks. Don't you dare hold back on me, Kaeya. Remember I have years of experience over you. I've had my pyro vision for years now, so don't worry about me," says Diluc. 

Kaeya is now panting and sitting on the ground. Sweat plasters his face. He chuckles. Diluc wipes the sweat from his own forehead. "You're going to do great on that exam. Just remember to be cautious against pyro users. If you go against another cryo the strongest user will win," Diluc informs. Then, Diluc dusts off his gloves and adjusts them. "Thank you," Kaeya says getting up to his feet. "I-I really appreciate you, Diluc." Kaeya blushes at Diluc in admiration. "My pleasure," the redhead nods. Diluc then looks concerned at Kaeya. "You should rest before your exam. Sit back down." Diluc helps Kaeya sit down. Kaeya blushes harder by Diluc's actions. He laughs to play it off, "uh, Diluc I'm fine-" "no." Diluc interrupts. Diluc stares at Kaeya and moves closer to him. "What are you-" Diluc removes Kaeya's eyepatch before Kaeya can react. "Seeing what damage I inflicted on you. You did this yourself?" Diluc sees the stitch work that Kaeya had done expertly to his own eye. "Yes, I did," Kaeya responds. Diluc then hugs Kaeya tightly. "I'm so sorry...brother." Kaeya's eyes are big as he hugs Diluc back. Kaeya can't help but to smell the  manly scent coming from Diluc. "I-I love you, Diluc." Diluc smiles and blushes lightly. "I love you too Kaeya." 

Kaeya arrives to the exam location in Mondstadt. These exams will determine how well he has mastered his ice abilities and what he will be allowed to do as calvary captain. "I'll make him proud," Kaeya smirks thinking of Diluc. "As well as Master Crepus, my adoptive father." Kaeya fights hard against Jean in the exam. Then he must go against Lisa, the librarian, and lastly Albedo. Sweat dips from Kaeya's forehead as ice swirls around him. His veins stick out from his arms as he strains his strength and elemental abilities. The new calvary captain stands tall against all of his opponents. All three exams went by so fast for him. "Nice job, Kaeya! Now all you have to do for the remainder of the day is paperwork," Jean informs. "Just keep up the good work and practicing with your vision. Work on control and precision. I'll train with you over the next few days." Kaeya snickers in victory. He enters the knights headquarters and washes up in the bathroom. His vision easily cools him off. Later Kaeya finishes up his paperwork and goes to Angel's Share for a drink. He knows a certain someone is working tonight. 

Diluc blushes as he sees Kaeya enter the tavern. "How did it go?" Diluc asks this as he fixes Kaeya's favorite drink, Death After Noon. "Great actually. I did much better than I thought on the exams," says Kaeya. Kaeya is the only one at the bar, everyone else is sitting at a table in the tavern. Diluc smiles, "I'm glad. You do impress a lot of people after all." Kaeya chuckles as he begins to sip his wine. "And you don't Master Diluc, who now owns father's entire buisiness?" "Cut it out," Diluc hides his smile. 

About an hour later Kaeya has has three glasses and has blush covering his cheeks. "Another glass," Kaeya slurs. Diluc leans over the counter getting close to Kaeya. "Sorry, no." "Aw, you're no fun are you?" Diluc scoffs, "you've had enough. Plus I'm about to close soon." Kaeya rolls his eyes. "One more?" As Diluc is cleaning up Kaeya's glasses, Kaeya places mora in the front of Diluc's pants. Diluc blushes and angrily takes the mora from his pants. "Kaey-" Kaeya then grabs Diluc's belt pulling Diluc towards him. "Or you can give me something more," Kaeya licks his lips. Diluc pushes Kaeya and Kaeya almost falls from his seat. "You're too drunk. No more," Diluc says finally and professionally. "I can't believe the audacity, you have Diluc Ragnvindr," Kaeya laughs loudly. "I know you want me," Kaeya whispers. Diluc blushes. "J-just put a sock in it, Kae!" Kaeya laughs at Diluc's embarrassment. Diluc growls. "You can have as much wine as you'd like at home, however, I'm closing." The customers begin to leave, eventually leaving just Kaeya and Diluc. Diluc cleans everything necessary and is about to leave, when he sees Kaeya asleep on the bar. Diluc facepalms his forehead. "KAEYA!" Kaeya jumps, falling off the bar. Kaeya asks startled, "what happened?" Diluc gets fed up and grabs Kaeya by the arm, practically dragging him. "Where are we going?" "I'm taking your drunk ass home," Diluc huffs. Kaeya whines. "But I wanna have some fun Master Diluc," he slurs. "Absolutely not. You're going to bed, Kae." Half conscious Kaeya has no more complains as Diluc drags him home. "Give me your keys," says Diluc with a huff. Kaeya fishes through his pockets and hands them over. Diluc helps Kaeya to bed. "The things I do for you in your drunken state," Diluc puts his hands on his hips. Kaeya hiccups. "T-thank youuu brooo. I'll-I owe you one," Kaeya says. Diluc sits beside of Kaeya on the bed. His face gets close to Kaeya and he removes Kaeya's eyepatch. Diluc gently caresses Kaeya's jawline as Kaeya looks up at him in surprise. "Do you want help changing?" Diluc blushes as he asks this. Kaeya smiles, "that would be nice." Kaeya sits himself up in the bed as Diluc touches Kaeya's uniform. Kaeya watches him and blushes even more. Diluc removes Kaeya's shirt slowly and lays it beside him. Diluc tries to focus on folding Kaeya's uniform but glances at his chest. Kaeya's tan skin shines in the room as the moonlight illuminates him. His golden eye sparkles. Diluc can't help but stare at Kaeya's lean body. "Oh uh," Diluc quickly looks away when he makes accidental eye contact with the blue-haired man. Diluc removes his own jacket revealing a white button-up. Kaeya removes his pants himself, revealing his boxers. Diluc gasps as he sees Kaeya's bulge move as he removes his pants. Kaeya watches Diluc's eyes and smirks. "Do you like what you see?" Diluc's blush only grows more noticeable as he tries to stay calm. Diluc simply nods and scoots closer to Kaeya to admire his body. Diluc places a hand on Kaeya's chest very cautiously and rubs it. "Do you need a massage? I can make you feel good, Kae. Y-you've worked hard lately." Kaeya chuckles. "Oh Diluc, you're so cute when you're nervous. Why don't you come closer," Kaeya whispers in his ear. Diluc gasps again but scoots in closer to Kaeya. Diluc's pants are now uncomfortable as his boner fights to be free. Kaeya touches DIluc's cheek. Diluc's face gets closer to Kaeya's. Diluc's lips brush up against his and he finally kisses him.