No Longer Just Sworn Brothers

Diluc wakes up the next morning and looks beside him. Kaeya is snuggled up with an arm over Diluc's chest. Diluc pants as he remembers what had taken place last night. Diluc is still wearing his clothes and Kaeya is only in his boxers still. Kaeya yanks the covers over his body in his sleep. Diluc hurriedly jumps out of the bed and looks at the time. 7:01 the clock reads. Diluc takes a breath of relief as he remembers that he is off today. Diluc removes his uncomfortable clothes and lays back in bed next to Kaeya. The morning sun is already kissing the bluenettes skin. Diluc holds Kaeya and goes back to sleep. 

Diluc looks back up at the clock and this time it reads 10:30. Kaeya whines in his sleep as he hears Diluc shuffle around. "Come on sleepyhead, are you going to get up today?" Kaeya quickly awakes as he is not used to having another person in his bed. "Diluc! W-what are you doing here?" Kaeya jumps back away from the redhead. Kaeya then looks at what they are both wearing. "Oh no! Did we have-" "Barbatos, no!" Diluc interrupts him. "Do you remember anything from last night?" Kaeya looks up trying to remember. "I went to Angel Share, teased you a lot, drunk a lot," Kaeya thinks back. "Anything else?" "Did we make out?" Diluc nods, "a little, yes." Kaeya smirks, "oh I see!" Diluc props up on the bed. "Kaeya are you ok with this?" Diluc's red eyes are serious, however they look beautiful in the morning sunlight. Kaeya scoots closer to Diluc. "Of course I am," he smiles and kisses Diluc's cheek. "I'm so glad to have you in my life, Diluc." Diluc blushes. "I've always admired everything about you. As a little kid who had just lost my birth father, you showed me the light. I love you and I always have ever since we met," Kaeya smiles. Kaeya wraps his arms around the redhead. "But are you ok with this, Luc?" Diluc sighs and looks into Kaeya's eyes. "I am. I love you too, Kaeya. You gave me that sibling experience when we were young. It has always been a privilege to love you," Diluc smiles. Kaeya grins and kisses Diluc more. 

A few months pass by. Kaeya has gotten used to being calvary captain and is now strong enough to hold his own in battle. His ice abilities have gotten so much stronger. He is now helping outrider Amber to get the feel of being a knight. Diluc and Kaeya have been discreetly seeing each other ever since that fateful night. 

⚠️(Smut scene ahead)⚠️

Adeline has prepared supper for both Kaeya and Diluc. Diluc sits at the head of the table and Kaeya on his right side. Everyone leaves both Kaeya and Diluc alone after this. Kaeya smiles at the redhead. "So how was your day?" Diluc cuts his steak and shrugs with one shoulder. "It was another day of business. Neither good or bad. I have no complaints." Kaeya smirks, "typical Diluc." Diluc has a little smile on his face. "What about you, my love?" "It was great," Kaeya laughs. "Especially since I have you back in my life, Diluc." Kaeya then puts down his eating utensils and stops eating. A serious look overwhelms his face. "Will you promise not to leave me?" Diluc also stops eating and looks at Kaeya. Diluc grabs Kaeya's hand to hold it. "Kaeya, I will never leave you. You are of much value to me. Please don't worry about that happening." Diluc has a worried look in his eyes. "When you're finished eating, meet me in my room-our room I mean," Diluc corrects himself. Kaeya smirks and blushes. Once Kaeya is done and cleaned up from dinner, he walks up the stairs of the winery to Diluc's room. Once he enters he sees Diluc in the center of the bed with a black button-up that is halfway unbuttoned. His pants are also unbuttoned. "D-Diluc, you look so-so handsome like this," Kaeya says admiring him. Diluc smirks as he sees Kaeya's only visible eye bouncing around the bed to look at him. "Take it off, Kaeya. I want to see your other beautiful eye." Kaeya is in shock, however he removes his eyepatch, revealing his shimmering golden eye. "Ah, my beautiful boy," says Diluc. "And while you're at it why don't you strip for me?" Diluc has light blush covering his cheeks. Kaeya's cheeks are as red as a tomato. "I-I'd be happy to Master Diluc." "Seems like you're too flustered to smooth talk, Kae," Diluc snickers. Kaeya removes his shirt over his head. His abs and chest are defined but not as defined as Diluc's. Kaeya is mostly skinny while Diluc is more muscular. Then Kaeya takes off his pants and boxers and joins Diluc in the bed. Kaeya and Diluc are both propped up on their arms. Diluc savors the sight of Kaeya's nude body. He rubs his hand over Kaeya's chest and abs. "Mmmm, you look so sexy tonight," Diluc compliments. "So do you, Luc"-"Master," Diluc corrects. "Master Diluc," Kaeya looks away. His penis is fully erect. Diluc gets close to Kaeya and slowly kisses him as he touches his body. Diluc then wastes no time touching Kaeya down low, earning a moan. Diluc smirks when Kaeya moans. "Oh love, we haven't even gotten started yet." The breath is already leaving Kaeya's lungs. Diluc goes faster as he holds Kaeya's erection and he kisses him sloppier. Diluc's erection pokes Kaeya, turning him on even more. "Oh, Diluc," Kaeya moans. "So beautiful and slutty at the same time," Diluc says. Diluc removes his hand from Kaeya's penis onto his upper thigh. Diluc pinches his thigh and caresses it. Kaeya moans loudly. "On your stomach, now," Diluc instructs. "Yes, master," Kaeya responds and flips over. "Such a good boy you are, dear." As Diluc praises him he smiles, knowing that Kaeya is enjoying every second of this. Diluc gets a rope from under his bed and ties Kaeya's wrists together above his head. Diluc slaps Kaeya's butt and rubs himself against the backside of Kaeya. Diluc gets hot and tears his own shirt off. He grinds himself against Kaeya's hole. "Nghhh...ahhh," Kaeya moans louder. "That feels amazing D-Diluc!" Diluc slaps Kaeya in the ass hard leaving a handprint. Kaeya's legs are shaking from arousal. "M-Master Diluc. I-I'm sorry," Kaeya says taking his punishment. Diluc smirks and slaps him more lightly on the ass. "Uhh...ahhh," Kaeya moans. "Fuck me already, master!" Diluc smacks his ass harder. "Ahhhh," Kaeya screams from the pain. Diluc kisses the back of Kaeya's neck and whispers, "was that too hard?" Kaeya can barely catch his breath. "N-no. It felt so good!" Diluc doesn't bother using his fingers, instead he grabs the lube from his nightstand and pours some near Kaeya's tight hole. Diluc also puts some of the lube on himself. "This is your first time trying this, love?" Kaeya can only nod. "Good thing you have tomorrow off because you're going to need it," says Diluc. Slowly, Diluc lines himself up and goes in as easy as he can. "Mmmmnghhh," Kaeya tries to hide the pain. Kaeya grips the covers with both hands. Diluc slides all the way in Kaeya's tight hole. Diluc gives Kaeya a few minutes to get used to the new feelings he is having. Diluc kisses his back. "Ready?" "Yes," Kaeya replies. Diluc then moves slowly. "Ahh, Diluuuc! Faster!" Diluc goes faster and faster. Kaeya's moans become louder and more frequent. Diluc can feel his body becoming more hot from the friction. Diluc moans lightly as his blush is heavy. "Kaeya," Diluc moans in a low voice and slaps his butt. Kaeya's body shakes as Diluc hits his prostate. "More, Luc! Fuck me hard!" Diluc doesn't have to be told twice. Kaeya screams in pleasure and releases his cum. "Fuck, Kaeya!" Diluc moans as he came shortly after. Both men pant. 

Authors Note

I'm not so sure how I feel about this chapter or this fanfic anymore. I've been having more ideas for a Kaeya and Diluc angst fanfic and them being more brotherly than lovers. We'll see if I continue this or not. Idk if I'm really even comfortable publishing this bc of the smut scene tbh...eh we'll see ig.