Dating Life

The next morning Kaeya descends the stairs with a limp. Adelinde watches him. "Are you alright Master Kaeya?" Kaeya's face immediately turns pink. "Yes I'm fine. Just a small accident from work," he lies. She sits a plate of pancakes down on the table for him. "Thank you, Adelinde." Kaeya yawns as he sits down at the table. "Good morning Kaeya," says Diluc who is sitting at his desk from across the room. "Ah, good morning. I was wondering where you headed off too," says Kaeya. Diluc turns his attention back on his paperwork. "There's some urgent business I must attend to." Kaeya looks back to his food and eats. "Mmm delicious. You sure are a good cook Adelinde. Just like when I was a kid." "Thank you, sweetie," she says ruffling Kaeya's hair. Adelinde has always been there and taken good care of Kaeya. Then all of a sudden they hear a knock at the window. "Ah, that must be Dawn," says Diluc. His bird is named Dawn and he can deliver as well as receive messages. "Kae do you mind getting that?" "Sure." Kaeya finishes his food and opens the window. Dawn has a rolled up piece of paper in his mouth. Kaeya takes the paper and Dawn flies off. Kaeya then gives the paper to Diluc as well as a kiss. "Good morning my love," Kaeya smiles. Diluc puts down his quill and touches Kaeya's cheek gently. He kisses Kaeya. "I love you, Kaeya." "I love you, Diluc." "Any plans today?" Kaeya places his hand on his chin. "I'm going to take a walk around Mond in a bit and check my mail at HQ. Might go to the tavern later. I would ask you to join but-" "I'll join you. It's a date," Diluc says with a small smile. Kaeya's face lights up with excitement. "This will be interesting," he smirks. "Be careful my love. May the wind lead," says Diluc. Kaeya nods with a smile, "will do."

Kaeya heads outside and inhales the fresh air as he looks around. The sun kisses him and he smiles. "What a beautiful day." He decides to go out to the stables first to see his horse, a chocolate brown stallion. Diluc's horse is jet black. He uses his sword to cut a few apples from the nearby trees and feeds them to their horses. "Good girl," he smiles at his horse and pets her head. Master Crepus had actually given both Kaeya and Diluc their own horses at a young age. He kisses his horse on the head before leaving to the city of Mondstadt. Once he arrives he sees Aether, the traveler. "Ah, there's the honorary knight! What brings you back to Mond?" Aether looks up at Kaeya with his golden eyes. "I needed to grab a few materials for my next travels," Aether replies. "Oh, really? What nation are you headed to next?" "Paimon and I are headed to Liyue, our neighboring nation," Aether smiles. "Yep, yep!" Paimon flies excitedly in a circle. Kaeya pouts, "aw I'll miss you guys. When are you leaving?" "I believe tomorrow," Aether says pondering. "Oh I've got an idea! Why don't Diluc and I treat you to some Good Hunter before you leave tomorrow? He is fond of you two after all," Kaeya says smoothly. "It's a date then," Paimon says excitedly. Kaeya chuckles at her enthusiasm. "Alright don't run my bill up too high Paimon," Kaeya teases. They wave each other off and go their separate ways. Kaeya finds his mail at headquarters and places it in his pocket. He then knocks on Jean's door. "It's me," he says from the other side. "Come in," says Jean busy at work. Kaeya sighs leaning on the doorframe. "Allow me to-" Jean glares at him. "It's your day off you aren't working off the clock." Kaeya puts his hands up, "ok, ok. Just thought I'd help you out if you need it." Jean sighs barely even acknowledging Kaeya because she's working so hard. "Actually...would you mind filling this out right quick. Shouldn't take long and its not technically working, however it will help me out," she hands him a sheet of paper. He willingly takes it. "Of course," he says sitting at Jean's spare table. He looks over everything on the paper and signs it. He gives the paper back to Jean and can't help but notice she's running low on coffee. "At least let me get you some more coffee," he says taking her cup. "Kae-" she tries to stop him before he heads out the door but is too late. She smiles at his consideration. "Here you are, acting grand master," he places the fresh brewed coffee on her desk. "Thanks so much, Kaeya," she says taking a sip. "Don't work yourself to death, ok?" Jean gives him a look. "No promises." 

Later that night Diluc and Kaeya head to Angel's Share and get a table on the second floor. They are both dressed in nice suits for their date. "Diluc, come on just try one glass, one glass," Kaeya teases. Diluc sighs defeated. "Fine. One glass of dandelion wine please," he tells Charles. Kaeya smiles feeling victorious. "You look so handsome today," Kaeya says. Diluc blushes and kisses Kaeya's hand. "And you look extravagant, love." Kaeya blushes. "I love how flashy you are with your styling," Diluc looks at the sequence on Kaeya's suit jacket. "Stop," Kaeya smiles. "Such beautiful dark skin and so smooth too," Diluc says caressing Kaeya's hand. "And you are such a hard worker. The owner of the Dawn Winery now, Diluc! I can't believe it! You're the richest man in Mond now," Kaeya smiles proudly. Finally their drinks come. Kaeya naturally swirls his wine around. "Mmm delectable," he says taking a sip. Diluc cautiously takes a sip from his wine glass and cringes. Kaeya lets out a hearty laugh at his reaction. "This never gets old." Diluc playfully glares at him. Diluc whispers, "shut it or I'll gag you when we get home." Kaeya blushes. "C-can we actually try that?" Diluc studies Kaeya's visible eye trying to read him. His flustered state and the fact he isn't making eye contact confirms he is being serious. Diluc looks smug after flustering his lover. "Let's do it, it might be fun." 

Smut scene⚠️

Meanwhile back in Diluc's room after their date Kaeya moans loudly. "Shh better be quiet before Adelinde or someone hears you," Diluc smirks. Diluc then straps a gag around Kaeya's face, the ball sits in his mouth. Kaeya's face is flushed. "You look so cute like this...defenseless and at my mercy." Diluc has ropes tied all over Kaeya's body. His wrists are restrained behind his back and his legs are forced opened by the rope. The rope also snakes around his chest enlarging it. Diluc then slowly jerks Kaeya's erection. "You like this don't you, my slutty boy?" Kaeya nods and let's out a muffled whimper. Diluc lubes them both up, he then takes Kaeya's red nipple in his mouth and sucks on it while he jerks him. "Such a good boy for me," Diluc whispers. Kaeya whines and moans. "Why don't I speed things up," Diluc does just that earning a louder moan from Kaeya. Diluc goes faster and faster until Kaeya is about to explode. Kaeya is trembling and whimpering from the pleasure. Diluc then stops touching him completely before Kaeya can even cum. Diluc smirks and then touches himself. "You will cum when I allow you to." Kaeya squirms and whines in his bindings begging to be touched. Diluc then removes the gag from his mouth. "Beg," Diluc commands. "D-Diluc, please! Please finish me," Kaeya begs breathlessly. "Going to need more convincing than that slutty boy." Diluc then kisses him roughly earning more moans. "Please!" Kaeya cries out. Diluc smirks. "More," he moans. "Touch me...more!" Diluc then touches Kaeya's erection just barely grazing the tip. Kaeya's breath hitches and his body shakes. "Please! Please, Master!" Diluc smiles. "Only because you've been such a good boy and you begged just as I asked. So good at following my orders," Diluc whispers in his ear. Diluc then goes faster. "Ahh!" Kaeya moans. "You may cum now." Kaeya moans loudly as Diluc jerks him faster. "Luc," he cries out as he cums. Before Kaeya can rest Diluc then lines himself up with Kaeya's hole. "Di...luc!" Kaeya bites his lip as Diluc enters him. "Mmm youre so warm," Diluc says. "Ironic for a cryo user."