✿⁠ PROLOGUE ✿⁠

FATEA small word

FATE
A small word . No matter whatever you plan for, its your fate which decides whether you'll succeed or not.

Bhagya me likha hua koi nahi taal sakta.
(What's written on your fate , cannot be erased by anyone)

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
The Birla family and the Shekhawat family had been locked in a bitter feud for generations.
The Hatred they had in their hearts for each other seemed to be unending.But amidst this enmity , fate had plans that none could predict.
A fateful encounter on the trip to sun kissed shores of GOA . Spark ignited between Khanak and Ishaan ,their hearts drawn to each other, unable to resist an undeniable connection.
Ishaan Shekhawat , young man with wheatish complexion, attractive light brown eyes, 6'2 feet height and attracting physique. C.E.O. of S&S fabric fusion a branch of the prestigious Shekhawat & Sons Co. . He was a gym freak, a workoholic and a man with irresistible flirting skills. You might confuse yourself with his playboy image but beyond that he was a dominating figure which everybody feared.

Khanak Birla , on the other hand, was the youngest daughter of the Birla family. She was born with an aura of elegance, her captivating black doe eyes can make any boy fall for her. An aspiring singer and pianist whose melodious voice had an enchantment which was peace for those who heard her. However, beneath her seemingly sweet personality , lay a clever and headstrong woman with an irresistible intense desire of intimacy. Not a single person knew the existence of the youngest daughter of Birla's except themselves.
She was hidden, well- guarded and raised under the protection of her maternal grandparents.

At the age of 22, Khanak finally decided to return to her family , and her arrival will change everyone's lives forever.
In the world where love is a dangerous game, Khanak and Ishaan dared to play it. Are they  gonna loose or win against all the odds and objections. With their families pulling them apart, only time will reveal the true depths of their wishpered alliance .

Get ready with me ,for the thrilling and captivating love story that may leave you breathless . 🌙❤️‍🔥🔐

TROPES

Forbidden love
Love at first sight
Stubborn x Dominant
Loved x Feared
Rival families
Secrets
Intimacy
Love conquers all

STORY  COVER

The story cover you are seeing in not taken from any sites

The story cover you are seeing in not taken from any sites... This is my own creation 🥹❤️

Ittu si request hai 🤏 Vote kar dena
(Ni to tumhari Maggie ke packet me masala nahi niklega...)