PART 5.

“So , are you gonna visit them

“So , are you gonna visit them.?”Ishu was doing my hair, we both are almost ready for our outing, about the boys, they are waiting for us since last , don’t know how much time.

“ I haven’t thought about it. May be. Or may be not.” I replied

“ You know if they find out that you’re in India, you’re dead.” She said.

“ Huh. Dead‼ didn’t they sent me abroad to keep me safe, they are not gonna kill . I guess. Not sure about mamma.” Everyone in my family loves me, I’m the youngest and the most pampered one, but online. They only shower their love and blessings through video calls . Mamma is exception, Don’t  know what her deal is.

“ You’ll  be sent back as soon as they find out.” Ishu is concerned and I totally get it. We only meet once a year, in London. I’m  not allowed to visit India, so they visit me. You know once I ran out of London to India and when I was caught, my mamma set me back immediately.

“ Well I’m  grown up now, I will handle the situation, plus I have a solid reason that will help me stay here in India.” I winked at her.

“ Don’t  tell me…” She said with a sense of surprise, or shock. IDK .

“ what..” I tried to figure out her reaction and what she wanna speak.

“ That you’ll  get married to stay here in India” She said.

“ What the fuck, nooooo.. I’m  not getting married, I got some better plans than marriage “ I took my purse , handed her her’s  and gestured her to walk outside.

“ Okay” she sighed.

  It’s been about three hours since I woke up, and it’s been almost a day since I met that girl

  It’s been about three hours since I woke up, and it’s been almost a day since I met that girl. Despite so much effort, I couldn’t gather any information about her.  Miss K…You’re like a complete mystery, and I love mysteries.

Heading to the club solo since all my friends bailed, except Maanav. Guess I’ll just roll with it and see where the night takes me. He mentioned introducing me to an old friend of his, a girl. I get a feeling that tonight might turn out to be unexpectedly exciting.