PART 3.

GOA, INDIA

GOA, INDIA

" Sir, ladki hai, kya karun" Rishi asked me.

( She's a girl, what to do sir?)

I signaled him to lower the windowpane.

He lowered the window pane, but before either of us could say anything, the girl unleashed her scolding upon us.

" Are you blind? Can't you focus on road while driving? Are you blind? And if you don't know how to drive, why are you driving? " She said.

I saw her from the window; she had put on a mask on her face, and only her eyes were visible, deep black doe eyes that inexplicably tempted me to lose myself in them for a moment. There was something captivating in those eyes, and her voice had a charm that was drawing my attention.

Rishi was about to say something, but I stopped him by placing my hand on his shoulder,

" Sir!?"
" Leave it to me, I'll handle this"

I couldn't resist anymore so, I myself opened the door and stepped out of the car.

" Yes Miss, what were you saying?" I said, as I stood in front of her.

I went to them and knocked on the driver's window.

"Are you blind? Can't you focus on road while driving? And if you don't know how to drive, why are you driving?" I said as soon as he lowered the window.

I was continuously scolding the man in the driver's seat when, the back door opened and a man stepped out of the car.

" Yes Miss, what were you saying?"

He said , making me speechless. It was not his words, but his appearance and aura that made me shut my mouth .

Oh my fucking god, Is he some Greek god or what? I said in my mind. Those light brown eyes, sharp jawline, messy hairs and most attractive physique I've ever seen.