PART 1. |18+

Hey peps... Just a warning before you start.
**This chapter contains mild sexual content and abusive language. Read only if you're comfortable or else avoid . Ungerage readers should avoid  this part**
-'♡´-

 Ungerage readers should avoid  this part**-'♡´-

Hotel Taj , Mumbai.

It was 5 in the evening, and my brother and I were in a meeting with a prominent client.

"We agree to your terms, Mr. Ishaan. It will be a pleasure working with you," The client said.

"Shekhawat. It's Mr. Shekhawat. Only my close ones are allowed to call me by my name," I said and left the room.

In my way to exit, I collided with someone, a girl. Man.. she came out of nowhere.

While steadying herself, she said, “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.”

I looked at her from top to bottom and replied, “It’s okay.” She’s really hot. Wish I could enjoy her.

“Please, save me; some people are following me,” she said.

“Alright, come with me,” I said, leading her to my private room which is always reserved for me.

In the room,I made her sit in the couch and sat beside her .I poured her a glass of water and asked her “ why were you running like you saw a ghost or something "

“ I’m an aspiring model, and I was here for a meeting but when I came here, I found out that those were thugs. So, I ran from there and they started following me.”

I don’t  believe her story at all guys. I can sense something else. Why do I feel like its coming .Damn.. I'm hard.

“ Don’t  worry, you’re safe now. I think those men must have gone by noe, Let’s go, we’ll use VIP exit.”

“ Ok, but before going , can I use washroom?”

“ yeah sure”

She stood up to go to the restroom, but as she took a step, she stumbled and fell straight into my lap.

Nice move girl… Told ya..I felt it COMING..

“ oh god… I don’t know what’s  wrong with me today.I’m  sorry again Mr. Shekhawat”

Dude…She knows my identity. So it’s  a plan.. hahah… I’ll  play along.

I firmly placed my hand on her waist, pulled her closer  and ran my fingers through the hair falling on her neck.