Greeting Gift

After climbing the mt. tianheng, they could finally see the floating palace, the jade chamber. however, there was still one problem.

Paimon: paimon was supposed to be your guide, but now... how can we get up there!? *shouts*

Aether: well... *shrughs*

Paimon: let's just look around. maybe we'll find a way...

after some searching, they finally found the wind mechanism.

Paimon: there are several mechanisms... but how do we activate these thing?

Aether: let's see... wind blades! *summons wind*

unfortunately, it doesn't work the way they want it to.

Paimon: gahhh!

Aether: *sighs* now what...

Paimon: *realizes* ahh! what about ballista guizhong?

Aether: ohh. you're right, now that we're getting closer to that area... why not give it a try?

Paimon: heheh. alright!

----

Guard: halt! who are you to trespass into this hallowed grounds?

Paimon: gehh!? millelith guard!

Aether: ...was it just me or maybe it's ningguang who lured us here?

Paimon: so she can caught us easily!? gahhh! paimon will go mad if that's true! *frowns*

Aether: ...uh, how far has your head gone in thinking about this, Paimon?

and because of a misunderstanding, a fight happened.

*after a while*

???: stop it! what are you guys doing!

a purple-haired girl... her eyes amethyst with oval-shaped pupils. but the most important thing are...

a cat ears... ahem. execuse me

Guard: lady keqing! these two srangers suddenly trespassed into the area

Paimon: who are you calling strange? *frowns*

aether then took out a paper showing an invitation from ningguang. he then gave it to Keqing, informing her that they were here because of ningguang's summons.

Keqing: ...oh, i see, so you guys are here to find your way to the jade chamber?

Aether: yes. to meet with liyue qixing *wry smile*

handing the letter back to aether, keqing let out a long sigh and looked at him.

Keqing: well, as it happens, i am one of the liyue qixing.

Paimon: huh?

Keqing: my name is keqing, the yuheng of the qixing

Aether: so... you are one of those who "control" liyue, huh?

Keqing: *clears throat* ahem. i know you, traveler. you're a guest of ningguang, huh? i didn't expect us to meet here in the mountains *laughs*

Paimon: wow... paimon never thought this would happen. we're meeting a super rich bigshot in the middle of nowhere.

after talking for a while, they decided to end the conversation. keqing didn't forget to tell them how to get to the jade chamber.

paimon and aether decided to get some greeting gifts to make the best impression. heh.

as for rimuru...

a fairly handsome man with blue eyes and short black hair, standing in front of what looks like a japanese castle...