Chapter 6

~~ Lira's POV ~~

"So, what did the master say?" I asked as I jumped around.

"Lira, calm down." Lor said as he walked up to us.

"You're no fun." I pouted.

"The master has decided that we will still look for Blood Python, but we'll wait a few weeks to make it seem like we aren't looking for them." Reya replied.

"Okay. But where will we stay for the time being?" I asked as I tilted my head.

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend." Ro practically smirked as he walked up.

"Who?" I was thoroughly confused.

"Are you an air head?"

"NO!"

"I'm talking about the blond you've practically been following around like a helpless kitten."

"You mean Laxus?" I tilted my head.

"YES!" Ro rolled his eyes.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I shouted, earning everyone's attention.

"Who's not your boyfriend?" 'Conveniently', Laxus shows up with an eyebrow raised.

"O-oh, no one. No one at all. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way." I said as I started to back away.

"Lira, we still have to talk about something." Reya said as she grabbed the back of my shirt as I turned to run away.

"Oh good. You two are just who I needed." Master said as he came down the stairs.

"And exactly which two do you need?" I said as I tried to break free from Reya.

"You and Laxus." He smiled.

"And why do you want us?" Laxus asked.

"Because, I need to tell you that you're going to live together."

"Wait, WHAT?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!" Laxus and I both yelled.

"Because I feel better knowing that Laxus is there to make sure no one attacks you."

"But what about Reya?" I asked.

"Reya will be living with Rogue in his inn room."

"WHAT?!?! I thought we said I was going to live with Erza!" Reya yelled.

"No."

"But why are you having girls and boys who just meet, living together all of the sudden?" Reya questioned, after calming her self down a bit.

"That's because, Mira threatened me and said something about her ships." Master all of the sudden shuttered, as if he was thinking of something horrible.

"But what about Ro and Lor then?" I asked.

"Lor goes with you, Ro goes with Reya."

"I don't think my house is going to be big enough for a giant cat." Laxus mumbled as he ran a hand through his hair.