Chapter 1

~~ Lira's POV ~~

"Wow! I can't believe it! We're in Magnolia!" I said excitedly. We just arrived to the city entrance.

"Lira, please calm down." Reya said. She didn't like to attract to much attention to us. But I think we're gonna have everyone's attention. Especially if there is a giant tiger and wolf, with girls on them, walking through the city. But hey! I don't care.

"Should we be really walking with you two through here?"

"Oh lighten up Lor! Its to late to turn back now!" I laughed.

"Besides, its not like there is a law that says 'no giant animals beyond this point'." Ro added.

"Yay! See? Ro agrees with me!"

"Lira, please be a bit quiter."

"Awwwwww. Party pooper. Let me enjoy this! I mean look! This place is amazing!"

"Then can you keep your exitment down? Other wise I will blind fold you, tie you to a horse, and send the horse of in no particular direction."

"Fine."

"Thank you."

"Was that really necessary?" Lor asked Reya.

"Yes. She was being to loud. I don't know how you put up with it sometimes." She awnsred back.

"Hey, where are we going again?" I asked.

"To a guild called Fairy Tail."

"Why do we need to go there?"

"Did you really already forget?"

"No. I'm ah.. Just making sure I remember everything."

"You forgot. Ro, can you tell her?"

"I think we're here because we needed help with something." Ro said.

"You forgot too?" She asked.

"That's sort of correct. We are here because we need help with finding a dark guild." Lor awnsered.

"Why can't we track them down on our own?" I asked.

"Because they are looking for them as well. Its more efficient to team up with a guild for this job."

"Ooooooooooooooh. Makes sense. So, how much farther? I think we're really scaring the shit out of more people then we need to."

"Should be just around this corner."

"Wow! Its so huge!!" I exclaimed.

"That's what she said." Ro snickered.

"Oh, shut up Ro!!" I shouted at him.

"Lira!!" Reya shouted back at me.

"Sorry. So, are Ro and Lor coming in with us?" I asked.

"No. They'll stay outside for a bit."

"Oh. So we're waiting a bit before we scare the shit out of everyone? Nice plan. I like it." I said as we dismounted.

"Just let me do the talking." Reya said. We walked up to the doors and opened them. We had to duck because a barrel was thrown twords us.

"The hell was that about?" I asked and Reya just shrugged. We walked in and tried looking for the guild master, but since the entire guild was fighting, we didn't know where to look. So me being me, I did what I normally do. Yell out curses.

"EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN!! WE NEED TO KNOW WHO THE GUILD MASTER IS OF THIS FUCKING GUILD." Everyone froze and stared while you could hear the sound of Reya face palming herself.

"Who do you think you are, barging in and yelling?" A tall, blond haired man, who has blue eyes and a lightning bolt shaped scar over his right eye, andwas wearing a purple long sleeve shirt and a coat he wasn't even wearing correctly, said.

"I can do and say what ever the fuck I want." I snapped at him. He surrounded himself in lightning, looking like he was about to attack.

"Yo wanna fight? Let's go! I SUMMON ZARI, THE THUNDER BIRD!!" I shouted and summoned an eagle sized thunder bird. He shot of a bolt of lightning and hit Zari, only to have it disappear with no effect.

"The hell?" He was a bit confused. Suddenly I felt an extreamly dark aura behind me. Gulping, I slowly turn aroung to find Reya looking like she could kill something right about now. 

"I send Zari, the thunder bird back to where she came from." I said, knowing I would be forced to do so any way.

"I said to let me do the talking." Her voice sounded more like a growl then anything else.

"I'm..... Just gonna be over here. 'Kay?" I went and stood behind a door.

"Any ways, we are looking for your guild master."

"I'm right here. Who might you two be?" A short, elderly man walked to stand in front of the blond who didn't move from his spot. I came out from behind the door and stood next to Reya. I could tell that Ro and Lor were just about to show themselves. And I smirked. God I love epic entrances.

"We are the last Riders of Fiore." Reya said just as Ro and Lor rounded the corners to stand in the door way.