Chapter 5

The picture above is what I believe Lira looks like when she's not swearing or angry.

~~ Lira's POV ~~

"WE'RE THE LAST MOTHER FUCKING RIDERS OF FIORE!!" I yelled and heard Reya sigh.

"What? I was just trying to be epic." I pouted.

"But you don't need to swear all the time." Reya said.

"Oh come on. If I stopped swearing, you'd think I was sick."

"True."

"So, have we found a new place to stay for the time being?"

"Not yet."

"Kay. I'm gonna go find someone to talk to." I called out to her as I ran away.

"Don't go starting any fights!" I heard her shout after me.

"I make no promises!"

~~ Reya's POV ~~

I watched her run to where Laxus was sitting at. 'She definitely likes him.'

"Earth to Reya." Sting was waving his hand in my face, so I slapped it away.

"What?"

"So if you're Riders, don't you have gi-mph!" I slapped a hand over Rogue's mouth.

"Don't say it, or we'll have Lira trying to be epic again." I said as I slowly removed my hand.

"But how could she hear us from over here?" Sting asked.

"Don't ever doubt what She can and can't do." I looked back at Lira, and she was looking at us as if we were gonna say something interesting.

"Oh, well that's not discomforting at all." Rogue said.

"We're back! Now can we find someplace to sleep?" Ro said as he and Lor walked into the guild, back from hunting.

"Look who decided to show up after every thing exciting happens." I rolled my eyes.

"What did Lira do this time?" Lor asked.

"She just had a slight break down after someone stole her skittles."

"I swear that child is more trouble then she's worth."

"HEY!! I STILL CAN HEAR YOU!!" Lira shouted while standing on a table.

"So..... Are they...." Rogue began.

"Our companions? Yes. This is Ronan, or Ro. And that's Farlor, or Lor. Ro, Lor. That Sting, and he's Rogue." I introduced them. Though Sting and Rogue just looked baffled by it all.

"Reya, can we talk?" Master Makarov asked as he came down a flight of stairs.

"Sure. I gotta go." I said as I walked away.

"She ya around." Sting said and Rogue smiled. I stopped for a second and stared. 'Wow. He.. Just... Wow." I quickly shook my head and kept walking.

"Looks like you like someone." Lira popped out of no where, causing me to jump sightly.

"I do not." I denied.

"Sure. Keep telling your self that." She creepily laughed while walking away backwards. 'Could she be anymore bipolar?' I thought as I went to Master Makarov's office.