Chapter 3

~~ Reya's POV ~~

Tomorrow was the first day we were to go out and look for the dark guild. Lira and I were offered a place to stay at the fairy hills dorm, but we already had a place to stay. In the woods surrounding Magnolia, we had managed to be able to buy a cabin.

"Lira, let's go. We have to get an early start tomorrow." I said as I was getting up to leave.

"Kay~ Bye Levy and Lucy! See ya tomorrow!" She shouted as she ran to catch up to me.

"Let's go. I'm starving and wanna go hunt!" Ro said as he strolled up to us, Lor not far Behind him.

"You could of went hunting earlier instead of waiting for us."

"Well what ever. Let's go." He replied.

"I agree with Ro. Let's go cause I'm tired."

"Well you were kinda jumping around the guild, and managed to start 2 fight between the fire dragon slayer and a ice make wizard. Not to mention a 3rd one with the iron dragon slayer." Lor sighed as if it was old news, which with her, it was.

"I wanted to see how powerful they were."

"Then why didn't you fight the blond guy you like so much?" Lor said and I smirked.

"WHAT?!?! I DON'T LIKE HIM!!! And I did start a fight with him, rember? And we beat him in a race, so tomorrow he's gonna be my man servant for the day." She said while blushing when she was accused of liking Laxus. And to be honest, I think she dose. She wouldn't stop talking about him for at least an hour. And the reason she did stop, was to fight.

"Sure you don't like him." I snickered and urged Ro to run faster.

"HEY!! REYA!! GET BACK HERE!! Lor, catch up with them!" I could hear her voice in the distance. I could see the cabin ahead of us, so I told Ro to slow down. What surprised me was that it was destroyed. Lor and Lira had caught up and Lira gasped. I quickly dismounted Ro and went to investigate. All of our clothes and supplies were burned. There was probably only three or four walls left standing. I hear Lira scream and I run to her. In one of the partially survived bedrooms, on the bed was a dead wolf pup.

"Why would they do this?!" She yelled. As being Riders, we feel very emotional when an animal is needlessly killed. I could feel my blood boil in rage. I saw Lira open a note that was laying on the pup's body.

"We know your looking for us. I suggest you stop looking, or we will not hesitate to end the last of the Rider. That's what it says." She told me as she picked up the pup's body and walked outside. I followed her to help her bury the pup. Ro saw the body, and whailed out.

~~ Lira's POV ~~

I gently laid the baby wolf on the ground and started to dig a grave for him. I didn't even try and hide my tears. 'Why would they do this? Why would they hurt such an innocent being?' Once I had a grave big enough, I gently laied him in it.

"May *Moonpack receive and accept your soul. Sleep well my young one." I said as I started to bury him.

"May *Moonpack guide your way into a sorrowless world." Reya added. I stood up as Ro howled.

"We will get revenge!" I said as I mounted Lor at took off twords the Fairy Tail guild, Reya and Ro, staying behind. I had to tell them that the dark guild knows we are looking for them. Within 5 minutes, we had arrived. I jumped off and headed for the doors, slamming them open. My sadness had turned into anger, as I was ready to hunt down those shit faces like the monsters they were.

"What brings you back to the guild?" Mira asked nicely. Sadly though, I want in the mood to do 'nice'.

"I need to talk to the master. Now!"

"No need to shout. I'm right here. Now, what do you need to talk about?" He asked.

"We need to talk privately." I growled and narrowed my eyes.

"What ever you need to say, I'm sure you can say it in front of the others." He said calmly, not effected at all by my glare.

"Blood Python knows we're after them. They destroyed our cabin, but that's not why I'm pissed off! They murdered an innocent wolf pup!" I started to pace angerly back and forth, my body itching to destroy something.

"I get that an animal dying is sad for some, but why would you be pissed off about it if you didn't even have a personal attachment to it?" Gajeel said and I growled at him, ready to attack. Lor sensing this, pushed me over and laied on me to pin me down.

"Because as Riders, we naturally get extremely emotional when an animal is needlessly killed." Reya said as she walked in, I was now struggling to try and get out from underneath Lor.

"You don't seem to be emotional." He retorted back.

"Trust me. I am." She responded back.

"DAMN IT CAT!! GET OFF OF ME!!" I yelled.

"Not until you calm down."

"NEVER!! NOW GET OFF!! BEFORE I DECIDE TO SUMMON DRAAK-MAR ON YOUR FELINE ASS!!"

"No. I will stay here."

"Grrrrrrr. Fine have it your way. I summon the demon who shall know no bounds! Open! Gate of the boundless, DRAAK-MAR!!" I yelled. Of course I wouldn't attack anyone with something so dangerous, I just wanted to scare Lor off of me. A electric blue magic circle appeared behind us.

"You called o' great wise ass?" Drake (Draak-mar's nickname. Also the picture at the beginning is what he looks like. I drew it, so don't steal it.) said. Him being here was enough to get Lor off of me. Dispite the fancy title that Drake has, he's mostly friendly with the occasional smart ass responses.

"Oh shut the fuck up. I'm angry as it is." I said as I stood up and dusted off my clothes.

"I can tell. Well, since I don't think I was really needed in the first place, I'll just go back." He said as he disappeared. Yeah, he can close his own gates. Its kinda a pain in the ass sometimes bacuse he has a tendency to leave when ever he wants.

"Damn demon. I'm going outside. Don't follow." I say to the guild, just incase anyone did want to follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Moonpack is a made up thing that represents the place where wolves go after they die.