❖ ● prologue

___, they can't wait anymore...

they're almost finished...

any second and they'll finish...

they're almost done...
they'll get it...

they'll finally get it...

they'll finish it...

after so fucking long...

AND FINALLY SEEING THE PLAT TROPHY AS ___ FINISHES THE LAST HOT SPRING "finally...I FINALLY GOT ITTTTT!!!" ___ yelled out pumping their fist in the air, and to be honest they would've gotten that trophy early if they didn't keep checking jin's ass and nips out whenever they got the chance and walking around the whole map while also revisiting some other hot springs for obvious reasons.
(bonus dialogue for the ps5 users here which is actually the intended dialogue but you can ignore it if you don't use the ps5) : and if only you didn't confuse the hot springs "undiscovered location" mark for Gyozen's mark and thinking the last one is on iki island then you would've finished it faster then maybe you would've finished that shit faster)

___ continues to their celebration dance and then looked back at the screen to see a new armor set to wear which confused them at first cause that looks nothing like armor, then they read the name, their eyes looking over the words "Fundoshi" making ___ immediately go and grab thier controller to equip it with a totally not creepy huge depraved grin

"Bro...am i playing ghost of tsushima or ghost of peak fan service?" they mumbled to themselves while lightly chuckling as they got ready to began the continuation search for the little collectables...after you take some pics of our great pookie wookie jin in this amazing "armour" cause bro THERE IS NO ARMOUR still best armour tho, like you just got that shit but it's already the best, (here lays the second best armour in your opinion written into the book) ? don't know her. we only know the fundoshi.

you opened photo mode took a "few" pics and sent them your friends and while waiting for a reply you decided to go get some of the artifacts you're missing and scrolling on tiktok basically multitasking CAUSE DAMN BRO ___ IS SKILLED WITH THOSE HANDS FRFR.

but man this armour is definitely gonna distract you from getting those collectables fast
and you don't mind it at all, the only problem you got is the fact that his ass doesn't jiggle like "damn i really thought it was gonna clap when he walks..." ___ began to sulk.

but your moment of disappointment got interrupted by a notification from one of your friends which made your head snap back to the tv immediately grabbing the controller and clicking the chat

❖・ (u/n) = user name
user name's are also gonna be typed in bold ‼️‼️

(u/n)