{Part 13}

Dia:

Dia:

The moment the text read Dua lipa, my whole body froze. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this would actually happen.

But it did.

I mean.. this is Dua lipa we're talking about, the most cold hearted, and heartless human being I've ever came across in my 19 years of existence.

At least that's how she likes to portray herself but I know deep down, she's a nice person.

Me:
Wait, fr?

Shit, why did I say that? Ugh, shoot me now. She might probably be thinking that I'm desperate, or that I'm some weirdo who's obsessed with her.

Dua:
yes. were u expecting someone else? 👀

Me:

No I mean this is so random
and I never thought u
would actually text me

Dua:
y?

Me:
Idk.. just like that 🤷🏾‍♀️

Dua:
hmm

God I hate her sometimes. Regardless of her short and uninterested reply, I somehow still wanted to continue the conversation.

I didn't want to come of as thirsty or clingy but I was really missing her. Besides she texted me first so-

Me:
How did u get my number?

Dua:
I have my ways

My heart skipped a beat, just the thought of her asking around for my number makes me feel so tingly inside.

I'm down bad for this woman.

Dua:
send me a pic

I was about to reply to her text and then I saw her next message which took me off guard. I shook, I felt my cheeks heating up.

There goes my stupid hormones.

Me:
Why?

Dua:
Just missing ur face

If this is a dream, I don't ever want to wake up. I pinch myself just to make sure that I wasn't dreaming, and it turned out that I wasn't.

It was really happening oh my God, oh my God!

Me:
okay just a sec

I'm the type that hates sending pics, but I really don't mind sending her a pic right now.

Yeah, that's how much effect she has on me.

Me:

Dua: u r cute

Dua:
u r cute

Me:
Thank u 😊

Okay I was literally blushing, this is like the first time Dua has ever complimented me. Coming from a very pretty girl like her, I felt like I was on top of the world.

Dua:
so when u coming back?

Ouuh someone's impatient. I laughed at my thought but I was really loving our conversation. I was wishing that it lasts forever.

Me:
Lol I told u already remember?
I'll be there Sunday evening.

She didn't reply so I continued texting her again

Me:
Are u alone at the dorm?

Dua:
yes

Me:
Omg that must be really
boring n lonely.
I saw in the class group chat
that a lot of students went for
week-ends this time around,
why didn't u visit ur family?

I knew Dua hates it when someone brings up a topic about family to her, but I just wanted her to understand that her family loves her so much, and I know she loves them too, she's just being stubborn.

Dua:
nah I'm good!
ok I gotta go now

Fuck I ruined everything, why did I get too comfortable and starts blabbering anything and everything? I'm such a dumbo.

This is probably one of the reasons why I have zero friends and only Alia can put up with my shit.

\\\

Merci