Prelude

"..Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. Anarchism stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals ..."-Emma Goldman

Grace's POV

Charming , a small town in Northern California is different place ,a different atmosphere anywhere else. I'm not saying that just because I grew up here ,no Charming is different than other small towns.

Growing up around here ,one is exposed to certain things, certain types of people ,certain aspects of life. In my case I was exposed to the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club ;Redwood Original or SAMCRO for short. But unlike many people I actually enjoyed SAMCRO's presence, after all SAMCRO was in my veins, I bleed and lived SAMCRO after all I'm a member's daughter. I'm born and bred SAMCRO just like my father.

My sister Tara ,not so much, but she'd always had some sort of hidden resentment toward my mother and I which in result she a always corrected me that we are only related because we have the same mother , see my mother divorced Frederick Knowles, Tara's father,because she wasn't in love with him , she loved my father , a man who lived on the outer parameters of society, an outlaw, a man who was raised on the devil's backbone .

But my father is Lenny Janowitz ,one of SAMCRO'S First 9 ,making me SAMCRO Royalty if we wanna be dramatic about it, who currently sitting in Stockton Prison serving a 25 to live sentence and although my father was in prison that didn't mean my mother loved him any less.

She was fully dedicated to her family and her husband who was in prison for supposedly killing 3 ATF agents ,She and I go visit him as often as we can  but we know for a fact that he didn't commit those murders and we're awaiting his trial to prove his innocence and await his return home.

Tara and my mom don't talk much but neither do she and I ,especially after she left for Chicago when I was 15, I remember how much it hurt when she left without a good bye leaving behind her father , her life and Jax, the man who I held feelings for.

Jax was a complicated part of my life. He's the man that I've loved for the longest time , a person who I would lay my life down for but I knew for a fact my feelings weren't returned because he loved my sister Tara. Since the very beginning it's always been Tara and I was done fighting a ghost for the heart of the man I loved, a man who would never love anyone but my sister.

And maybe that's why I want to leave Charming and travel maybe even settle elsewhere where the reigns of Jackson Teller can't reach me.