Chapter 2- Waiting

TW Anxiety Attack
After Wally left you sat in the corner of the room away from the door and tried to stay quiet. After 1 hour you heard knocking on the door. "WALDEN!!" you heard the mystery person say, "I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!" You looked at the clock. 10 seconds left until Wally comes back. You started to count as the person punched the door.
10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...
0...
All of a sudden the knocking stopped. All you heard were the footsteps walking away. You decided to get up and look for Wally. Your anxiety attack got worse and you were thinking if anything happened to him. "What if he got hurt? What if he got lost? What if he..." He turned the corner and you ran into him.
"What happened?! Are you ok?!"
You started to cry and ran into his arms for a hug. You caught him off guard but he hugged you back.
"What is it? Why are you crying? What happened?"
You start to stutter, "He-he-he was trying to open the door and he almost found me..."
"Did he enter the room? Did he hurt you?!"
"No he ran off but he did... he did call your name. I think he was looking for you..."
"Wait... he called MY name? That's not good... But you don't need to worry, I'll protect you from him."
"Why? Why are you helping me when you could just let me die?"
"Let you die! I would never let you die! I may not show it but I care about you. You're smart and brave and he deserves everything coming to him for what he's done."
You start to get a little red in the face hearing that he actually cares for you. But Wally doesn't notice it.
"I need to get back to work. It's been 2 hours since I've done anything. I'm gonna head to my office just come find me if you need anything, ok? I'll take you back home when I'm done. Is that ok?"
"That's fine... Thank you...again for helping me..."
"No problem my dear," he gives you a small hug and walks away to his office.
After about an hour and a half you heard footsteps coming towards the door. You started to freak out on who it could be. Wally wasn't going to be there for another 30 minutes. What if it was your ex again? What if something bad happened? What if Wally was in trouble? What if...
Suddenly the door knob turned and in came...