Chapter 5- Death

TW Death
You want to run but you hear Wally calling you very faintly. You run up to him, "WALLY!"
"My...my dear...I-I love you..." He said those words before he lost consciousness.
"WALLY! WAKE UP! PLEASE JUST WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T DIE!" You tried to wake him up but nothing worked.
"WALLY PLEASE WAKE UP! I-I LOVE YOU! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE AGAIN!" You decide to try to call for help but no one came. You dragged your body towards the infirmary to find something, anything that can help. You try your best to save him but couldn't get a pulse back. No matter what you tried. You just couldn't believe he was gone. You didn't want him to be gone. But he was. You kept hugging his body, you tried everything you could to do to fix him... but nothing seems to help.. you couldn't bear the feeling of being alone again... you loved him so much that you can't imagine a life without being with him... you wanted him to wake up... you wanted him to be alive and to not make you go through all of this alone...but you could feel so much heart broken as you began to accept the fact that...he's gone...
"It's so-so lonely here without you...I-I hate this...please.....don't go away.....don't leave me alone..." You felt so heartbroken as you hugged his body so tight. You couldn't let go as you wanted him to be back to life again...but you knew that, this was his last breath...he's gone...your lover isn't coming back to life again. you're all alone again...no one can help you now...you're alone now...and you hate it...

The End?