Chapter 4- Fight

TW Gun, fighting, knife, and anxiety attack
And just as the footsteps came they stopped. Right at the door. Then there was knocking...loud knocking... All you could hear was the knocking and your heart beating a million miles per hour. Wally pulled out his pistol once more.
"Don't worry my dear. I'll protect you."
The knocking turned into kicking. It felt like at any moment the doorknob would fall off. You whisper, "Wally..."
"Just stay calm my dear. I'll handle him." You whisper again but slightly louder, "Wally..."
"What my dear? This lunatic won't ruin this moment for us, I promise. Just give me a minute." "Wally...Wally I-I-I love you..." He pauses for a moment recollecting what you just said.
"W-what? You-you love me?! My dear you shouldn't say that right now..."
"I know I just...I wanted to say something in case...in case something happened..."
"What?! My dear. Everything is going to be alright...just-just don't worry...alright?"
"Ok..." The kicking on the door got louder and louder.
"My dear, stay calm, I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." The kicking was getting louder by the second. You felt your heart rate going fast and your blood pressure getting higher. Suddenly the door breaks open and a tall dark figure walks in with a knife that was sharp enough to kill both of you. You tried to scream but the fear blocked out your voice. All your thoughts came to you at once. What happens if you get hurt? What would happen if Wally got hurt? All the what if's came and stayed making you cry. You wanted to do something but the fear kept you from helping. Instead you just stood there watching what would happen. You wanted to do something. You had to do something. But you couldn't. You turn to Wally and see his hand is clenching the pistol.
"My dear...Stay calm. I won't let him hurt you," he turned to your ex, "Now..." He aims his pistol at your ex, "Stay here y/n." He then shot your ex as they both fell to the ground.