Chapter 3- Hurt

TW Gun and anxiety attack
You heard/saw the doorknob turning and in walked Wally. He walked through the door holding on his shoulder. He looked like he was hurt.
"Walden!" you ran up to him and checked his shoulder, "What happened?! Are you ok?"
"Ah y/n! I-I'm alright... Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Just had a little...accident that's all."
"What happened to you?"
"Oh nothing. Don't worry about it."
"Walden...please...just-just tell me what happened..."
"...Fine since you're worrying about it so much. Let's just say I ran into a guy who wanted to get in here and find me. He may or may not have...hurt me...BUT I'm ok. Really I'm fine."
"Was it my ex?"
"...Yes...yes it was... He won't bother us, especially you again. I made sure of it."
"Where is he?"
"Why do you want to know that?"
"BECAUSE HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME AND NOW YOU!!"
"Alright calm down. I'll tell you. He's outside waiting for one of us to come out of the building. But I'm going to go deal with him," he pulls out a pistol from his back pocket.
"Wait."
"What is it?"
"Can't we just leave this to the police? I-I don't want anything to happen to you..."
"My dear, if I'm not there to protect you, who will? I will protect you. You can always count on me to keep you safe, you hear me? I'll be your protector," he hugs you tight and kisses your head, "I'll protect you my dear."
"But what about you?"
"I'll be fine my dear. Don't worry about me, ok? As long as I know you are safe, I would not be affected by anything that could happen to me."
"Please... can we just leave this to the cops. I don't want you to get hurt anymore..."
"My dear...I know what to do...I'll be fine. Don't worry everything will be ok. All we have to do is wait for that lunatic to show his face," you could see he was in pain from his shoulder.
"Come on, let's go to the infirmary. I'll patch you up."
"I told you I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me. I can handle him."
"Please..."
"Look, everything's going to be fine, my dear. I think it's best that we wait for that lunatic to show his face so that I can keep you safe, alright?"
"Fine..."
"I think it's best if you go sit down on the couch."
You go to sit down on the couch as Wally instructed. You could feel yourself start to panic again, wondering what could happen if he found you. What would happen if Wally got hurt again? What would happen to you? You didn't want to think any of those thoughts anymore. But that didn't stop your panicking. After a while you heard loud footsteps out the door.