Warren and Hypno sitting in a Tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Yes I do ship a worm and a hippo

and you can't stop me

-------------------------

"Birthday girl it's your birthday! Birthday girl, it's your birthday!" We all chant.

As stated in the song it was a birthday! It was April's birthday! Our best human friend! We found her one halloween and we just continued meeting after that! We have been close ever since. We even consider her our older sister!

I got her a a yellow hoodie. Well it was a sorta hoodie since I had short sleeves but it had the quiatles of a hoodie.

"I don't even know why you are even bothering!" April says, having her arms crossed. "I told you guys my birthday always ends in disaster! It's cursed!" Shes says confidently

"Curse, SMURSH!" Leo says, waving it off. "We are going to party so hard, you're gonna need a permission slip!"

Suddenly a huge bump happened and we ended up halting to a stop causing all of us to fall down.

"What was that?" April asks getting up

Raph looks out the window and makes a mortified sound.

Me, Raph and Mikey decide to go outside and see how bad the damage was. Apparently an air conditioner fell out of one of the apartments from above and crashed into the motor. I don't even know how that happened.

"OKay give it to me straight." Donnie says starting to panic if he saw the damage to his tank he would pass out. "How bad is the damage..."

A piece that looked important falls to the ground.

"Oh...it's uh, not that bad." Raph says lying.

"Oh it's really bad," Mikey says, panicking. "Real, real,real,real-"

I cover his mouth trying to get him to stop. "SHHH!" I shush him. It'll ruin April' 's birthday! And Donnie might faint! Or go commit war crimes on whoever hurt his beloved tank!

"I told you my birthday was cursed!" April sighs from the inside

"This is just a mini bump in the road!" Leo says relax. " There's no way this night will get worse!"

"Leo. I swear haven't you learned! Once you say that it always gets wor-" I yell at him but then a huge explosion comes from the apartment above with Hypno and Warren falling right down on top of the air conditioner worsening the tank's condition!

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Donnie yells.

Warren looks up at where they had fallen to see. BARON DRAXUM?! WHy was he here?!

"YOUR GAUNTLET WILL BE MOINE WORM MAN!" He commands

"BREAKING NEWS!" Warren fires his oversized muscle at the goat. " The gauntlet stays with me!" He dies again but Barons dogs hopping down creating a slide of bricks?!

When did he gain power?! Whatever, if he sees us he'll want to pick a fight!

"ENOUGH OF THIS!" Baron yells and is annoyed by throwing bricks at the worm as it struggles to dodge.

Suddenly a huge wall of bricks comes right at him but then Hypno steps in.

"ALAKABOOM!" The hippo yells, destroying it with his rings. A buncha flowers take its place

"TAKE THAT YOU HORNED HEADED FRE-" The worm gets cut off by Baron zooming past and grading towards the front of the tank. Welp we were fighting a sheepman todnight.