Chapter 7: Unbreakable Friendship

Gladion's POV

Y/N is so pretty...

And kind...

Her e/c eyes glow in the sunlight.

Her silky h/c hair always shines brightly. 

And she can convince anyone to do something. Way to make Professor Kukui speechless.

And she the only person who actually cares for me.

There may have been a time where Lillie and I got along...

But I don't remember.

Now, I can't seem to remember any of the stuff last year except for the bad things. 

But there's an empty space, a place where there is a lack of empty memories. 

I can feel it.

"Anyway, now that we're done healing Umbreon, I guess we're heading back!" Y/N says.

"Sure,"

Y/N's POV

Gladion seems really nice. It's just that nobody wants to be friends with him. What made people think he was a loser? 

I remember two years ago, Lillie, Gladion, Hau, and I would play until Gladion lost his memory. Everybody loved him. It was because of that Lu--oops I'm spoiling! Lillie wan't so mean. Hau lives in a different part of Alola now. I had to move back to my home country. (Which will now be y/c for your country, if you looked in introduction. I'm sorry I keep making so many). Gladion has become dark and lonely. I'll help him put a smile when he needs it. I swear.

I may not seem like Gladion's sister because of my h/c hair and e/c eyes. I am his foster sister. Lillie is his real sister. But I know him like a brother. Just because I'm not blood-related, doesn't mean I'm not family. Lillie doesn't always treat him as nicely as a sister would, but who would always be nice to their sibling, right? 

Oh Gladion...

"Let's head back!" I said. Gladion follows me as we walk back to school. Professor Kukui was in the middle of a pop quiz when we came back. So of course, we have to stay after school and do the quiz. So annoying!

Lillie's POV

*crash*

It sounds like that's coming from Gladion's room...

But isn't he at school taking the quiz?

I walk into his room to see mother.

Pieces of shattered glass are scattered all over the floor.

"M-m-mother?"

"What are you doing here my Lillie?"

"What are you doing to Gladion's—"

"It's my room and I pay for it! He's so useless!"

"W-w-what?"

"Lillie..."

"M-m-mother?"

"WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN!?"

Oh no... Not this again...

Gladion's POV

I feel something...

Lillie?

I start running for Aether Foundation.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

Lillie...

Y/N's POV

"Gladion! Where are you going?"

I follow him to find a huge mansion.

*crash*

What the...

I bolt inside to see Gladion and Lillie being held by some giant monster with slimy, transparent tentacles. It had white stars spotted all over it's head. How did it come here? It's not from this world... It looks like it's way more powerful than a regular Pokemon!

Lillie...

Her eyes's aren't the sparkly emerald they used to be.

They're dark blue.

Is she possessed?

"Lillie!" Gladion shouts.

"Gladion! It's dangerous don't go near--"

"She's my sister! I'm going to save her, even if it's the last thing I do!"

He really cares for his sister even though she can be really mean...

"Then I'll help,"

I turn to see a boy Gladion's age with dark green hair.

"HAU?!"

"Who's he?"

"God, you really don't remember me? You've changed a lot Gladion. You're so edgy..."

"Hau! When did you come back?"

"A couple hours ago. I wanted to visit Gladion and Lillie, not knowing where you were to see this."

"Hau! It's really dangerous! And it's captured Lillie!"

"She's my mother," Gladion said bitterly.

"You mean Lusamine? Ok, first of all, she's not your real mother and--"

"M/N,"

"M/N? Gladion, how do you know all this stuff all of a sudden?"

"I-I-I don't know... It just came... that's Lusamine, not M/N. Whoever that is. And I know Lusamine isn't my real mother. I can't remember anything about my biological family though."

"Gladion, let's save your sister and then we'll talk about it."

"Alright!"

"Let's defeat this moster and save Lillie!"

A/N

Well, that was done quick. I might write another chapter soon. I'm sorry I didn't mention Hau earlier. I want to give a special shoutout to LogicalLillian379 because she is my biggest supporter and my fav author! (I tried to mention a user but it didn't work now) Stay tuned!

-KoreanKatrina