𖧷1𖧷

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1 - Cold War between father and son..

"Never underestimate three things in life.
I..
Me..
Myself.." Flipping his sunglasses then wearing it above his nose, Taehyung repeated the dialogue for the tenth time.

"CUT!!" The director exclaimed and got off his chair walking towards Taehyung.

"Wahh Taehyung it was an amazing one!!" The director said and hugged him tightly in excitement.

"So you mean before this one whatever act i did was rubbish?!" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrow with a pretentious angry look.

The director was dumbstruck. "I-i i.. mean .. that was good too.. but this one was amazing.." The director stuttered under his gaze.

"Only amazing?" Taehyung innocently asked like a baby but there is a glint of devil in his eyes, like saying 'one wrong word and your head will be slit off '

Now the director is bathing in his own sweat. There is a dead silence in the whole shooting room. Crew members sewed their mouth because if they even sneeze then they will be in the director's place.

Kim Taehyung, 25 year old guy. Who is already born with a golden spoon, have some sidekicks. And one of them is acting. So whenever Taehyung feels like an honourable actor, he visits this PJM Production House. Which is owned and managed by his diaper buddy, Park Jimin. His Production House is the leading one in the whole of South Korea.

The director there, who is in turmoil does what he should say to save himself when all of them's savior came to that place.

"Taehyungah! Why are you scaring them. Even the whole film industry knows there isn't any impeccable actor like Kim Taehyung, whether you perform on screen or not." Jimin buttered up his friend on behalf of the director on which the director looked at him gratefully while taehyung turned towards him and straightened his position getting so proud of himself.

"I think you are right jim. Well i won't exaggerate but you are so lucky to have a friend like me." Taehyung smiled full of proud.

Well dont take him as a rich arrogant brat but he felt so proud when anyone praises him. And that's what he is right now.

"Yeah yeah." Jimin secretly rolled his eyes agreeing with his best friend.

"Well tae. Aunty called for you. She said she have something important to discuss with you." The older said to him.

"And i know what that important thing is." Taehyung said to himself.

"Fine then. I'll be going." Saying this Taehyung left the studio hurriedly as he didn't want his mother to wait too long.

In Kim Mansion ~

"Mumma!" Taehyung chirped like a five year old kid and hugged his mumma like a koala. This Kim Taehyung is totally different from the one in that studio. Here he is not kim taehyung but Taetae.