𖧷4𖧷

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4 - Training part 2

_________________________

"It should not be your concern Ms. Kim. You are here to do your job. So better do that only."

Taehyung said standing on stairs.

Jisoo's back is facing him. Till now Jimin has also reached there but stopped at the doorframe seeing the heat of the matter. Because as always he will be the one who will burn in that heat. All thanks to his "best friend"

Jisoo steadily turned around only get to see her billionaire employer's bratty bigbaby.

Jisoo raised her eyebrow giving a questioning look to the man in front.

She crossed her arms while  maintaining the piercing glare they are giving each other.

"Oh really mister? Then you will be one who himself will get ready to go to office. Mark my words." Jisoo said in same tone as Taehyung.

Taeri, jiya and jimin even Taehyung stood there astounded. Someone actually gave open challenge to Taehyung. Thee Kim Taehyung.

It's not as easy as it looks.

Taehyung who himself was spellbound, find some difficulty to comprehend the situation. While taeri, jiya and jimin sat on the couch–eyes glued at the two.

What will happen next?

"Mom, what a spicy lady you have hired. I mean she doesn't even get enchanted in oppa's looks, like everyone does. Someone for the first time have challenged his ego." Jiya whispered to Taeri.

"I agree." Jimin joined in.

While taeri was in other world. In other words, she is predicting future. She wanted someone to make her stupid–still in his comfort zone–son a responsible man.

And now when she sees a perfect person she started craving for more.

"I wish her to be my daughter in law." She unknowingly said out loud. Making jimin and jiya to look at her bewilderedly.

"Mom! Aren't you asking for too much?!" Jiya whisper yelled. "Like literally!"

"Exactly mom. They both are two meteors. If they will collide then there will be only destruction." Jimin added.

"And you are forgetting that - destruction leads to the new beginning of a brand new story." Taeri countered back making two to zip their mouth. Cause it's true!

"Then also listen, you yourself will quit this job being fed up of me. Mark my words." Taehyung mocked her breaking the long silence between them and also grabbing trio's attention to them.