𖧷7𖧷

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7 - under the same roof...

_____________

With a thumping heart jisoo hurriedly went downstairs as if a wild animal is behind her to catch her alive

While Taehyung stood there still feeling the adrenaline rush into his stomach giving the fluttery effect. "It was nothing, alright!" But his flushed red face was telling another story.

"But this heart!" He said to no one. And then went into his bedroom to change into something comfortable.

---

"I'm telling you she is the best! Since she have appeared in our life, specially in tae's life..we can see the changes in tae." Taeri was blabbering being whipped over jisoo while serving the dinner to the family like a perfect housewife.

Jisoo have won every heart in the house except tae's, with her brilliant and extraordinary brain and techniques like how she is handling taehyung. It's not as easy as you think duh!

"Rwight mumma! I twold you flom the stawt that she is pewfekt to be my sista-in-law." Jiya muttered stuffing the muffins.

"Jiya, don't speak while eating." Minho scolded not so strictly, adjusting his specs and listening to everyone concentratingly.

Jiya just smiled sheepishly showing thumbs up.

"Aunty you won't believe, Taehyung has stopped degrading others." Jimin uttered amusingly and continued chewing his pasta.

"Ish thawt sho?" Jiya again spoke with stuffed mouth like thinking something deeply. "Even itsh a smwall change, atlweast he is not allogant anymow."

"Jiya!" Again a strict voice and jiya whined. "Wat i dwid?!! Nwo one lubs me."

"Honestly, I didn't expect to see taehyung be humble with someone." Minho said this time making taeri, jimin and jiya to look at him in aghast with wide eyes, as if they saw a friendship between a snake and a mongoose.

"And it's because of Jisoo, I agree." Minho was saying in his own when he noticed those three looking at him like an owl.

But whoever will be surprised after knowing Kim Minho praised someone!

He thinks he is king of Business and no one can be like him. After all Taehyung is carbon copy of him. So won't he be ten times more self-obsessed than Taehyung?

He was in his adulthood but taeri changed him into a good person but still his side is still alive in the business world.

Jisoo cleared her throat to get their attention, she just came there after calming her heart which is still beating erratically.

"Oh jisoo! Come here and sit!" Taeri invited her while pulling a chair for her.

Jisoo shake her head in denial with a polite smile. "No aunty, actually I'm getting late. The curfew will start soon at the place I'm living so i think i should take my leave. You all enjoy your time." Jisoo spoke out, slinging the bag on her shoulder.