𖧷6𖧷

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6 - Ghost Prank

_________________________

"You can't even solve that simple file? How are you gonna manage the company?" Jisoo snarled at him standing beside him, observing keenly how he is solving the problems.

"Excuse me!!" Taehyung offendedly shouted. "You call this simple? Really? It's very eOlyEoUn." Taehyung uttered his korean in an American accent.

(Eolyeoun -- Difficult/complex
[Yeah, the author has googled it cause she doesn't know a thing])

Jisoo has gathered some case studies and presented it to Taehyung, for him to solve.

But here isn't happening how she expected. Jisoo has come to know after assisting him for a week already that once he was a diligent student but since he took his majors, all his passion towards study just somehow buffered.

But one thing is sure, he is really adamant.

If Jisoo wants him to oblige her then she has to use tricks. And she is saying this from her past experience.

He is almost twenty six, but he can beat any six year old kid in stubbornness.

So if she wants to make him a responsible man, first she should bring some maturity inside him.

"Hm." Jisoo hmm-ed on her thoughts when this idea cracked in her mind.

Taehyung, whose eyes were only on her thought she is chanting some black magic just the way she hmm-ed.

"Yahhh!!!" On the thought of it, Taehyung shriek from the chair and scream his lungs out. "Oh my holy molly, what the hell are you chanting?!! Are you the Black widow?!! Huh!!" Taehyung gasped assuming her in black widow's costume.

Jisoo looked at him with pure confusion. 'is he high on something?' She thought looking at him with a judging look.

"I knew it!! I knew it from the statt that you are just jealous of my beauty. I know that I'm really Lucky and god blessed only creature but that doesn't mean you will try to ruin my beauty!! And that too with black magic?! That so tacky!!" Taehyung saying that now have maintained a proper distance of two feet between them.

Seeing this weirdo reacting this way, an idea on the spot popped in her mind.

She darken her facial expressions and pull out a villainous smirk walking towards him like a wwe contestant who is ready to break bones.

"Kim Taehyung, 30th December 1995, arrogant rich ass bastard, favorite hobby -- to praise himself, favourite gift -- mirror, favourite person -- himself. According to everyone, he is a narcissist, but for himself it's self love." Jisoo started spilling the information of Taehyung in heavy and dark voice trying to seem it like she is possessed. And it worked.

After hearing his sensitive information from her, Taehyung's face drained all colours. Room's lighting is also flicking at a perfect timing. It is giving a typical horror touch and rest all cinematography are completed when furious wind entered through the window and blown her hair at front.

"I don't want to die by a ghost." Taehyung stuttered wiping off his sweats which formed out of nowhere.

Jisoo creepily smiled closing the distance while Taehyung was drowning in nervousness, gulp hardly seeing her this close–with his wide eyes.

"Mr. Kim." Jisoo huskily uttered standing only inches apart, straightly looking into his eyes.

Taehyung is not anymore afraid of her instead he is really nervous. Nervous because of their closeness.

For the first time in his life someone is standing this close to him. If that would be a random person, they won't be breathing right now. So why is he not making any moves on Jisoo?

He hates when someone invades his privacy or tries to dominate him but why does he feel strangely comfortable when she is doing both of them?

Jisoo, in her own thoughts continued scaring him not knowing what actually her effects are on him.

Taehyung's heartbeat is also not cooperating. It's beating erratically fast as if ready to jump out of his ribcage. Now he is more worried about what if she hears his heartbeats?

"Mr. Kim!" Jisoo again called him and Taehyung subconsciously answered, "yes?" Directing his hand towards her face and gently pushed that strand of hair behind her ear which was disturbing him since so long and not letting him see her angelic face clearly.

Taehyung doesn't know why but this foreign feeling feels surprisingly so good!

But jisoo wasn't distracted with his somewhat romantic (?) gesture rather she wasn't even paying attention to it.

"It's a prank!" She mumbled with a naughty smile which Taehyung may have heard cause his sole attention was on her plumpy heart shape lips which were stretching beautifully into a smile.

She stepped back and turned towards the door giggling but her breath hitched when Taehyung grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, making jisoo collapse on his chest with stunned expression.

She held his arm for support, eye contact never faltering. This time jisoo is nervous while Taehyung is enchanted and hypnotized.

But this moment soon interrupted when someone knocked on the door.

"Young master, ms. Kim. Mrs. Kim is calling you for dinner." The maid said.

Hearing the voice both of them jolted as if electric current passed through them.

"C-coming." Jisoo stuttered, eyes looking everywhere but Taehyung.

The maid was gone after getting the reply, the good thing is that their door was closed or else anyone can misunderstand their closeness..

___________________________________________________________________________

So..🌚

How's was it? I mean yeah, it's a short update but you all enjoyed it right?

(Idk why but when i was writing their romantic part i remembered of true beauty's han seo jun and lim ju kyung. That lion part😭😭)