𖧷5𖧷

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5 - Trick

_________________________

A new day with Taehyung's new tantrum.

He is being very sulky to everyone.
After the moment jisoo left after the session, he didn't talk to anyone and just locked himself.

"Tae please open the door son. If you don't want to talk then at least eat something. Please son!" Taeri pleaded continuously crying while regularly knocking on the door.

"Tae stop being childish. This isn't looks nice." Jimin said banging on the door.

Taehyung at the other side just rolled his eyes and continued devouring the pizza he ordered which was delivered at his balcony.

He knows how make people remind his value. He is a diamond. And everyone should be aware of diamonds.

Well jokes aside, now let's see what's going on with people outside.

Jiya, jimin and taeri were already anxious but minho, Taehyung's dad was really sick-worried for his son.

Now he is questioning his decision. Is he doing right with his son?

Everything was normal between this father and son duo. In fact they were each other's best friends.

Share everything with each other, play sports or video games with each other, and even Taehyung had his first drink at the age of eighteen with his dad.

But everything started to shatter when Taehyung's dream came between their bond, their relationship.

Taehyung wanted to be in the entertainment industry. He wanted to be an aspiring actor. But when his dad, minho came to know about this, he for the first time lashed out on his child.

He forced Taehyung to join business major college and graduate from there. He even though got succeeded in that but since that day he lost his son.

Since that day, this father-son never played together, never shared secrets with each other. Taehyung was even adament to leave the house but for his mother's sake he stay there.

Just because he was sole heir of their ancestral company, he had to sacrifice his dreams.

Minho even after knowing this will come since the day he forced Taehyung towards business, he knew everything was not going to be like before between them.

But which parents don't want their child's success in a field?

Everyone does.

Now it has been seven years since they have talked in a oh-so friendly way.