chapter 2

*instagram*

liked by carsonbrooks, chloexxhilmont, and 3,426 others

hadleyyoung  milo and i are so excited to announce the release of my first ever single "one-sided" coming out next friday. I had such a fun time with this song, and I hope you guys love it just as much as I do. <3

comments

chloexxhilmont  so so proud of you!

       hadleyyoung  i <3 you

carsonbrooks  my girl :)

        hadleyyoung  yours :)

user23014  so so excited!

user77653  your dog is so cute I want him

load more comments

*time skip to friday*

I look at my insta comments as I try to motivate myself to get out of bed for school. carson is low-key such an asshole. he told me my music would never get me anywhere and then comments "my girl" on my post about my music.. anyway, todays the day of tates concert, and I'm honestly really excited. I picked out my outfit and it is sooo cute. I know carson is going to throw a fit about me going to the concert, so I've been putting off telling him all week. I'm really not looking forward to our conversation about it, but I really don't care what he has to say to be honest.

 I finish getting ready for school and head out for school. I stop to get coffee of course and text carson to tell him to come to my car once I get to school. 

"hey babe." carson says as he gets in my car and places his hand on my thigh. 

"hey. I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to go to a concert with chloe tonight." I say nervously, knowing how he is going to react.

"we've talked about this hadley. I don't trust other people with you especially a bunch of randos at a concert." he says in a sort of angry tone as he takes his hand off my thigh.

"I know love but chloe already bought my ticket and I'm excited to go. you know I've known chloe since middle school and I promise I know how to stand up for myself if anyone were to try anything at the concert." I say directing my eyes to his.