chapter 8

*mentions of sexual harassment/sexual topics*

instagram

liked by chloexhil2

liked by chloexhil2.0, tatemcspam, and 237 others

hadleyyspam  this week got me like

comments

chloexhil2.0  at least it ended on a good note :(

          hadleyyspam  true. best night ever.🥲

               tatemcspam  no literally.

user19283  no way I got accepted on the spam!

tatemcspam  ur so pretty hadley

          hadleyyspam  no you tate

user92736  what happened?? 😔

tatemcspam  hi I'm standing right next to you currently

          hadleyyspam  stalker much 😦

after socializing for hours, I am drained. I tell tates manager that I would like to end the party as soon as possible as I'm ready to go home. she agrees and starts to make her rounds letting everyone know we need to clean up and head out. as she's doing that, I head to the back of the venue to use the bathroom. as soon as I get there, I abruptly feel myself being pushed up against a wall with no warning. 

"I knew I'd find you here." I hear a voice say as I immediately recognize it.

"carson what the fuck are you doing here. how did you even get in? I thought I made it very clear I didn't want you here. you need to leave." I say trying to wiggle myself out of his tight grip.

"no ones back here hadley. looks like I have you all to myself once again." he says leaning down and whispering in my ear.

"I'll scream carson. someone will hear me there's a lot of people here." I say still trying to find my way out of his grip.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. I would hate for that pretty little face of yours to become even more bruised." he says as he covers my mouth with one of his hands, holding tightly onto my hands above my head with the other.

next thing I know, carson removes his hand from my mouth and starts to run it down my body and into my pants.