Bio:

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 15

Hair color: black 

Eye color: 

Gender: Male

Nicknames: Hell's Hero: Y/N the Reaper

Appearance: 

Personality: Calm, calculating, kind, caring, shy, Protective, compassion, and gentle

Likes: His friends, helping people, reading, anime, video games, manga, making new friends, relaxing, and his powers. 

Dislikes: Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, Hollows, perverts, bullies, traitors, lairs, monsters, villains, alone, and seeing his friends hurt.

Race: Human/Soul Reaper/Hollow/Quincy/Fullbringer hybrid

Powers and abilities: 

Superhuman: Speed, strength, endurance, agility, relaxes, stamina, and versatile. 

Skills: Swordsmanship, marksmanship, cooking, martial arts, hand-to-hand combat, tactician, and adaptable.

Flashstep: 

Getsuga Tenshou: 

Mugetsu: 

Cero: 

Bala: 

Heirro: 

Sonido:  

Hirenkyaku: 

Blut: 

Heilig Pfeil: 

Hollowfication: 

Keyblade: 

Elements from his Keyblade: 

Fire:

Water:

Earth:

Wind:

Lightning:

Ice:

Gravity:

Nature:

Crystal:

Poison:

Illusion:

Flower:

Moon:

Light:

Darkness:

Time:

Chaos:

Twilight:

Stars:

Space:

Nothingness:

White:

Shadow: 

Zanpakuto: Zangetsu

Backstory: Y/N has been bullied and alone since he was a kid. He doesn't remember who his parents were, so he was an orphan. 

It was until he met the Kurosaki family, they change his life and became his first friends, maybe his new family. 

But when Ichigo's mother, Y/N blamed himself for what happened to her when he was trying to save a girl. 

That's all I could do for this bio. More will be revealed soon. 

By the way, do you guys want us to have a harem or a love interest? 

Let me know what you guys think at the comments below, peace out and enjoy the story!