Chapter 1: The Keyblade

Outside of the town in the middle of the night, Y/N was seen running, trying to find Ichigo. 

Y/N: Ichigo! Where are you?! (continues running) Damnit, where the hell could she have gone? 

He then notice something which made him stop. He knows what that is. It was a gravestone, one that belonged to Ichigo's mother, Masaki. 

The boy had a sad expression as he kneel down in front of it, paying his respect to her.

Y/N: Hi, Masaki, I'm back. Sorry I didn't came to your anniversary, you must've been worried about me. But I'm alright. Also, I apologize for what happened to you. I tried to say the girl from falling into the lake, but instead, I caused your death, not knowing what truely happened. But I promise I'll get stronger to protect everyone I cared about, so they won't suffer the same fate as you did. 

Suddenly, a loud sword clash and bang was heard from the distance. 

Y/N: What was that? 

While that happens, sense some strong spiritual pressure coming from the distance which was weird but he didn't flinch.

Y/N: What the- Why am I sensing a strange energy? It's different from seeing ghosts or spirits. I should go and investigate.

Y/N went to investigate that strong spiritual pressure he sensed.

(short time-skip) 

Y/N was seen at a path next the road with telephone poles as he found the source of that spiritual pressure. He saw Ichigo who was in her Soul Reaper form and three people he didn't recognized.

One of them was a short and petite girl with light skin and purple eyes. Her hair is black, with several strands of hair always hanging between her eyes.

The second was a young man with brown eyes and long crimson hair, which is usually kept in a high ponytail with some sort of goggles on his head

The third was a man with slate gray eyes and long black hair, which he keeps up in intricate white headpieces wearing three on top of his head and another two on the right side along with a white scarf