Chapter 5: Lesson Three, Learning your Zanpakuto's Name

Tessai climbs out of the hole with his glasses crack. 

Tessai: (adjusts his cracked glasses) Finally.

Jinta turn around and is surprised to see him unharmed

Jinta: Oh! There you are Mr. Tessai. Are you all right? 

Tessai: No, I'm not all right. My glasses nearly fell apart. 

Jinta: (deadpanned) As long as you're still breathing then you're all right. And even if your glasses are cracked, you'll probably want to keep them on just to see what happens next. 

Tessai: Hmm?

Ichigo: Y/N is fighting against Kisuke pretty well. From what I can tell, he is a master swordsman.

But Ichigo felt something in Y/N that is holding back is true power. She already knows the answers and hopes that Y/N will overcome it.

Y/N dodge as his sword pierces through the rock, shattering into million pieces. He swing his sword as he blocks it.

Y/N: I got to admit. I'm impressed. No wonder Ichigo struggled against you, considering you're using a little kiddle sword. 

Kisuke: Oh, what a compliment, student. Don't expect me to go easy on you. 

Y/N: Just the way I like it!

Y/N did a horizontal slash with his Keyblade at Kisuke as he did a backflip and stab his sword into the ground. He tried to kick Y/N's head, but he titled his head and slash his sword upward, causing him to dodge. Y/N landed on his feet and look at him.

Y/N: (thoughts) I can't let my guard down for a second. There a lot of things I don't know much about him. He didn't become Ichigo's teacher just but his attitude. No, there's something else about him. (speaking) Command Style: Fever Pitch! 

Y/N gains a light green aura around him as circles around Kisuke at high speed.

Kisuke's thoughts: I see. He used a spell to increase his speed, not a bad strategy. 

Y/N's attacks become faster and more powerful, making Kisuke on the defensive. 

Kisuke: My, my, you really on edge. Aren't you?

Y/N: Of course I am. I don't know much about you, but I'm not going to charge in like an idiot.

Kisuke: You're quite an observation, Y/N. 

Kisuke appears in front of Y/N as he swings his sword at him, causing him to block it. Y/N was sent to the boulder as he got on to his knee and coughing out blood from his mouth. 

Kisuke: But also quite foolish. Do you really think that your enemy would let you observe them? No, let me show you. Awaken now, Benihime.

Y/N watched as his sword started to change form, causing him to go speechless. He saw his sword taken in a new appearance.