Chapter 3: The First Stage of Training

This scene takes place with Y/N who opened his eyes and finds himself in some sort of dark space. 

Y/N: Huh? Where am I? (looks around) Is this some sort of dimension? 

He then looked down and his own Station of Awaking which had pictures or imagines of himself and several individuals. Some that look familiar to him while most he's unfamiliar with. 

Y/N: What is this place? 

Just then, he saw a light which fade as it revealed to be a woman that has long fair colored hair and purple eyes. 

Y/N: Who is that? 

Y/N: Who is that? 

It looked like she was talking to him, but he couldn't hear her voice. 

Y/N: Um, are you trying to say something? I can't hear you. 

The woman then smiled before she float and hugged him, which surprised him as he felt her warmth flowing into him.

Y/N's thoughts: Wh- What is this feeling? I feel so, warm. 

Y/N slowly closed his arms, embracing her warmth. However, he then felt something grabbed him by the arms.

Y/N: Huh? 

Y/N opens his eyes, only to widen in shock as he saw a monster with a white mask, white long hair, red eyes, horns, black armor around its body, and a hole in its chest in the woman's place. 

Y/N's thoughts: (shocked) W-What the hell is that?! (realized) Wait

Y/N's thoughts: (shocked) W-What the hell is that?! (realized) Wait... a white mask, and a hole in its chest... Is that, a Hollow?

Hollow: Give it to me.

Y/N: Huh? 

Hollow: Give me your body. Your Heart. Your very soul. I want everything from you!

Soon, it charges some sort of purple energy from its horns.

Y/N: No! Stop! Don't do it, please!

Just before it could fire, the dark space area faded out as Y/N gasps with his eyes open before he stood up, breathing and panting hardly. He looked around and notice he was in his room before he sighs in relief.