• 03•

•car-2:14am•

Your in your thoughts right now wondering if you've heard that name before, you are sure it's familiar but you are not for sure, "ma'am I have a question.." she looks at you from the driving seat and then looks back at the road. "Sure y/n, go ahead" you then look at her and say "why am I going to the kozumes house, I don't even know them, it's not that I don't trust you but I would like to know where im going" she looks at you in a understanding way and says "we'll your going there because when we got to the hospital they looked up your mom and dad and we seen on the file they have a child, and it when we seen that we had to look for new guardians for you, and instead of putting you in adoption, we looked to see if there was anyone on your guardian listing, and the kozumes where the closest and best option because your parents know them and they live in Japan"

You look back at her from the window and say "oh okay then.." you didn't have very many words for that statement because of all the other thoughts runny through your head at the moment. You then return to look out the window and wait to get to your new home.

•kozumes residents-4:27am•

You have fallen asleep due to the fact you where up most of the night and crying, you feel something poking your shoulder and you slowly wake up "y/n we are here" you are now fully awake and aware that you are here at your new home, you where very anxious to see who this people where and what they where like. You have million thoughts going through your head right now, but you trusted your father's judgment of having you stay there.

You get your small duffel bag and start getting out of the car "no need to be nervous, mr.Kozume should be waiting for you, I need to get going now but I will be checking on you time to time."
She says this with a sweet comforting smile, you bow saying thank you and start walking to the door.

When you get to the door your hands are very shaky and your breathing slightly quickens, you gently knock on the door and you hear someone's muffled footsteps on the other side. You hear the door click from it getting unlocked, someone slowly opens the door and you brace yourself.

Mr.Kozume opens the door and reveals himself "hello ms.L/N, why don't you come inside yeah?" You nod slightly and walk inside, you hear him gently closing the door till you hear a click from it shutting and locking. You look at the very nice house and you see a beautiful big living room to the right and A nice big kitchen to the left. Mr.Kozume comes back into sight and he sees you just standing there And says "we'll it's pretty late y/n, how about I show you your room so you can get settled in. You look at him in agreement and follow him upstairs.

He then leads you to the end of the hallway "we'll y/n, here is your room I'll leave you to get settled in, and I'm so very sorry about your parents, they where very sweet people and your father was most definitely my bast friend, he helped me through a lot. So my dearest condolences ms.y/n"
You look as you are about to cry but you hold it in the best you can and say "thank you, thank you for letting me stay here, and goodnight mr.kozume." He looks back at you "good night miss y/n, Also me and mrs.kozume will not be here in the morning because of work, so if you need anything, my son will oblige." You look a little confused. A son? You think. You just nod and proceed to walk into your room

Your room:

•next morning 10:36am•

You wake up that morning with puffy eyes from crying that night, you get out of bed and go to the bathroom to do your morning routine. You hear your stomach growling and since you didn't get to eat last night you are very hungry.

You exist your room and you see that the kozumes sons door is still closed.
I guess he is still sleeping, he's probably a kid so I would expect that, I'm starving tho I need to eat, maybe I should make extra for there kid.

You walk downstairs and see a walk in pantry and you look at all the different foods. Hmm.. what should I make? I see they have almost everything, a wide variety of food in here I see, maybe he likes pancakes? I'll just make some pancakes and bacon, hopefully they won't mind me using there food.

You finish make the food and it's already about 11:25am and the kid is still asleep you think "that kid sure likes to sleep" you start eating your food on the kitchen table and hear footsteps and some boy stands there with a Nintendo in one hand and looks at you confused "what kid? And who are you and what are you exactly doing in my house?" He softly speaks.

What the fuck, no way am I going to be living with this hot ass guy, I thought when mr kozume said son, I thought he meant a child, not a grown ass boy, you think this a little lost in your thoughts about this sudden boy.

"Umm..hello, do you not speak miss?" He says, you get out of your trance and say "yes! Sorry, umm, you must be mr kozumes son, I'm y/n." He looks at you a little startled and also kind of weirded out too "I'm kenma" he says nonchalantly, he gets a bag of chips and heads back to his room.

"Hold shit..he's kinda cute" I can't believe I'm going to be living with that, I think I'm going to like it here after all, you clean up your mess and go back to your room and get ready for school tomorrow.

Sorry these are all a little short, I try and make it too at least 1000 or more words I'm just getting started with the story and I'll definitely be marking them way longer as we get more into depth of the story. Wellll hope you enjoy this chapter and I definitely can't wait till we get into the more spicy chapters, butttt I have to make y'all wait for the sake of the lore, but when we get to that part it'll be worth it I swear, ANYWAYS I'll update as soon as I can until then BYEE ILY 🤟