•07•

•after school•

Kenma just got done with his practice so your now walking home, you always hold onto his arm when your walking home because he's always on his Nintendo and you don't want him to get hurt, he's used to it by now so he doesn't care or question it anymore. Your pretty sure your package is waiting because your got a notification it was going to arrive today, you where excited to show kenma but you also didn't know how you where going to show him.

You didn't want to embarrass yourself so you where nervous but you where almost sure he would like it, you got home a little while later and seen the package on the porch, kenma looks at it and is about to grab the box to take it inside but you rush to grab it first, he pushs it aside that the fact you sprinted to the box, he thought from the way you acted it's a dildo or something so he wanted to ask "is there a vibrater in there or something?" He wouldn't judge you if that's what it was he was just curious because if that's what it was he would show you he can make you feel better then some sex toy.

You looked embarrassed a little "no it's not a sex toy" 'we'll kinda but he will enjoy this more then I will that's for sure' he shrugs and walks into the house "if you say so" you walk into the house and into your room, you open the box and see the outfit

The outfit:

(SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD) You texted kenma to come into you room, a couple minutes later you heard knocking, you go to the door and see kenma "did you need something?" You tug him into your room and sit him on your bed "just sit here for a second and...

You texted kenma to come into you room, a couple minutes later you heard knocking, you go to the door and see kenma "did you need something?" You tug him into your room and sit him on your bed "just sit here for a second and put this blindfold on I have a surprise for you" you looks a little confused but goes with it, he puts in the blindfold and waits for you to tell him what to do next, he hears shuffle of around the room and clothes being thrown "if I take off this blindfold and your naked that'll be the light of my month" you giggle and start putting in the outfit, after you are done you let kenma know.

"Alright kenma you can take it off now." You brace yourself at what kenma is going to think, you just hope you don't embarrass yourself and he thinks your look weird or ugly, when he take off the blindfold and his eyes adjust to the light he can't believe what he sees yeah fuck the light of his month this is the light of the century, his mouth dropped "holy shit.." you just stand there with your legs crossed and your arms behind your back.

"Uhh what do you think.." you feel a little nervous because the only things he has said was 'holy shit' he looks up at you from where he is sitting "I don't think you want to know what I think right now y/n" you get a little more nervous after that 'maybe he hates it this is so embarrassing he probably thinks I'm weird' "uhh yeah I wanna know I'm a little embarrassed now, do you hate it?"

He is still looking at you up and down and he feels really turned on right now by that outfit and he's even more excited it's on you, all his sexual fantasy's where coming to life right now. He gets up from the bed and walks towards you he leans against your ear "y/n what I'm thinking right now is how bad I want to fuck you in that outfit, and all the ways I could do it, but I don't think your going to like the way i pound into that little pussy of yours." You start to remember you have never even had sex before so this is all new, you actually did a lot of stuff with kenma you never did before.