•04•

*BEEP,BEEP,BEEP*
You wake up hearing your alarm going off, "ughhh I don't wanna go to schoollll, someone will probably shove me in a locker or something"
You get out of bed and take a shower, once your done showering you blow dry your hair and look through your duffle bag for clothes you find a pair And lay it out on your bed to get dressed.

Your outfit:

After you get done changing you walk out of your room and accidentally walk into someone else, "ouch, sorry didn't know your room was across mine" he's still looking down at his Nintendo, playing games, he looks up at you for a split sec "it's fin...

After you get done changing you walk out of your room and accidentally walk into someone else, "ouch, sorry didn't know your room was across mine" he's still looking down at his Nintendo, playing games, he looks up at you for a split sec "it's fine" kenma says and continues to walk downstairs, you follow after him and you both put your shoes on and exit the house.

You both walk to the bus stop and your both silent the whole way, once you get there you can see the bus from a distance, "looks like the bus is almost here." You try and brake the uncomfortable silence. Kenma ignores your comment and plays on his Nintendo, while waiting for the bus.

You see a tall boy with black spiked hair appear, "HEYY KENMA!" He looks up from his Nintendo and says "hi kuroo." The spiked hair boy now looks at you. "And who might you be?" He says with a flirtatious wink, you look up at him and say, "y/n" he looks at you with a little bored expression after hearing that that's all you have to say, "wow..you sound almost as boring as kenma" he mentions with truth in his words, you look a little confused with what he means by that but ignore it.

The bus then gets here and you all get on the bus along with some other people that got on with you. You sit in a random spot while kenma and kuroo sit with each other. You rest your eyes a little bit on the bus and wait till you get to school.

•school-7:02am•

•school-7:02am•

When you arrive at school kenma and kuroo follow you out of the bus, what am I even supposed to say around them? I don't want too seem awkward, "um what classes do you guys have..?" You ask trying to seem as nonchalant as possible, kuroo then look at you with a smile "I have geometry first period! What about you y/n?" You look at him for a second and say "I actually don't know, I need to go and get my schedule, can one of you show me where the office is?" Kuroo looks at kenma with a little smirk "kenma can show you, because I have to uhh poop, see you guys laterrr!" You see kuroo running off to the restrooms while kenma is still walking with you barely acknowledging your presence.