•05•

(WARNING:SEXUAL THEMES)
•2 hours later•

Kenmas pov:

He seen someone message on his phone and it was his parents saying they won't be home tonight because they have to go to Another part of Tokyo and are getting a hotel for the night. He just responded with a simple 'okay'. He felt like he should tell y/n this and he could also ask what happened with her earlier.

Y/n pov:

You are currently laying on your bed watching tictok until you head a gentle knock at your door, you get up and go to open the door. When you open the door you see kenma. "Oh hi kenma, do you need something?" Kenma slightly looks down at you. "My parents Are not going to be home tonight just so you know." You look at him "ah okay" he also feels the need to mention what happened with you earlier, you see him lean his body on the doorway and put his hands in his pockets. "Also what happened with you earlier?" He says with his eyebrow slightly up.

You don't want to say what you where actually feeling because you thought it was so embarrassing to say. I mean how do you tell someone 'oh well you looked hot when you got out of the shower today and I thought you where cute getting me a blanket and I loved sitting close to you, with that all said I got horny in the end' wait actually that's not too bad of a statement.. WAIT NO IT IS HES GOING TO THINK IM A CREEPER OR SOMETHING! You haven't had any sexual encounters in a while, I mean your still a virgin but you did do other stuff.

You slightly forget that your still standing there and he's still waiting for an answer "um we'll you see.." he looks a little confused but let's you continue "igotkindofhorny" you mumble this but he doesn't quite catch on, he puts his hands on your shoulders because he thinks he did something wrong and you don't want to tell him "y/n I'm sorry if I did something wrong you can tell me and I'll make sure to fix it" THE ONLY THING THAT NEEDS FIXING IS MY MIND!! You try and keep your chill with him but his hands being on you are definitely not making this any better, your face starts getting red again "I don't know how to tell you without me embarrassing myself..." he puts his hands onto the sides of his body "it's okay you can tell me, I won't judge you"

He honestly thought you where going to say you started your period and you needed to take care of it and he was definitely willing to help you through it, but what you said next was the last thing he expected from you. "Okay we'll um..I kind of felt..horny around you earlier" he looks at you the the most surprised look and his whole body straightened up, you have never seen him like this before because he's usually really nonchalant so this is definitely knew, he's kind of at loss for words but he doesn't want to leave you embarrassed either. "Oh okay..do you need help with that..?" He has needs too and even if you didn't see it he has been starting to have feelings for you too, he's always super cold to everyone around him but he was different with you.

He was really nice and supportive with you and when you talked about your parents he would always listen. "Umm..I don't know.." your blushing even more then you where earlier slightly from embarrassment and from the fact kenma offered to help you. He smirks a little and moves his body towards you, he gently touches the side your your jaw and ear and rubs his thumb on your cheek, your eyes widen at his movements, he moves his face to your ear and gently and seductively whispers "I can help you y/n, I'll make you feel good just trust me" you feel in between your legs start throbbing at that statement.

He looks back at you inches away from your face patiently waiting for your answer "okay" is all you manage to say, he is slightly surprised you said yes but very glad you did. "Can I kiss you?" You thought consent was hottt, you look at him with desire filled eyes "yes.." he is happy you said yes, so he slowly moves his face towards yours and gently kisses you, he slowly moves his lips in sync with yours and he hears you moan quietly into the kiss. He smirks into the Kiss and continues, he pushes you against a wall and lifts you up and grabs ahold of your thighs. You never thought kenma could be this dominant but you really liked it.