Prince's and princess's

"ah, fly away! Fly away! Fly away!" An old white haired woman said and ran off into the crowd of Teca's completely disappearing as the skeletal cat along with it's rider came forward. Nocturnix could feel the tension as the soldiers clashed thier spears against thier shields as they chanted 'Teca' facing the forest borders "the prophecy, it is upon us" King Teca said with a smile wielding both of his swords prepared to fight the armored figure, the family was on complete defense and all Nocturnix could do was watch and listen before she jumped into the battle herself but who could blame her? She was the family's night guard for years with no one ever knowing unless they tried thievery or assassination. The figure jumped down from thier skeletal beast raising the flag high as it's blood red color was shown with the suns dim light through the dark atmosphere, they continued to walk forward revealing the dimly lit emeralds on thier armor before stabbing the flag into the ground.  She had to admit they had style for someone who wore all black, but she couldn't blame them it was a good choice in battle wear and was good for night work but she had her natural appeal to work with, she might as well keep her disguise just in case of any formalities. The red glistening eyes of thier helmet seemed like Rudy's but they continued to walk forward, everyone of Teca slightly gasped and the soldiers prepared to charge at this possible enemy which seemed like the most likely scenario, "oh, get behind us"

"But-"

"Get. behind us. Maya"

The jaguar brothers all glared at the dark figure while Maya could only watch with a saddened frown. The night guard knew she wanted to help but this didn't seem like the proper timing especially since this enemy could be labeled unpredictable because of thier unknown origins, Nocturnix wasn't a fan of assumptions but she knew something about all of this was up, someone can't just come out of the blue on a day like this especially an important Quinceanera. "King and Queen of Teca! Allow me to introduce myself! I am Zatz, the Prince of Bats" he said and took off his helmet as it burned into green flames in his palms revealing his silvery white hair and red eye, his face composed of an eye patch on his left eye along with white and purple paint, everyone gasped at his attractive looks but mostly the ladies, Nocturnix wasn't sure how to feel about this prince but if he tried anything.

He'd burn in her talons.