1

I woke up in a tight area, I was spitting up water, I didn't remembers anything not even my own name

The box I was in was moving upwards it was fast causing me  to get knocked over. The doors to the box opened. The first thing I saw was the sun glaring at my eyes. Then I noticed a bunch a boys surrounding me. 

It's a girl. One of the boys said. 

what the heck? Another boy said. 

Why is their a girl here? A boy said.

Gally, get her out of their. One of the boys said. 

A boy with blonde hair came out of no where and got me out of the box. The boys were surrounding me. 

I than shoved some of the boys out of my way, and I ran. I ran as fast as I could. Before I could reach the wall I felt two arms around me and tackled me to the ground. 

Hey, calm down. listen your safe, just calm down. The asion man said. 

After he told me that I started calming down. 

Welcome to the glade. He said. 

I looked around the area and saw that the wall I was running to was a maze. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys put me into the pit, it was basically their prison. Later on a man named Alby came and got me out. 

Hey Greenie. Alby said. 

I'm going to let you out, but you have to promise me you won't try to run. Alby said. 

I nodded. Alby than let me out. He showed me around,  it was confusing why were their no girls here? And what was the deal with that big wall? I thought.

Later that day, the boys showed me around. I asked, where all the other girls were, but they said that I was the only girl that showed up in mouths. 

Operantly everyone here has been here for 10 mouths. And they haven't found anything. 

Later that night all the Gladers gathered around the fire.

Hey Grennie. I heard the same man who tackled me later today. 

Is that what everyone is gonna call me? I asked. 

Ha, no it's just a nick name we give to new people. The man said. 

Oh, um sorry for tackling you to the ground by the way. He said. 

It's okay. I said. 

I'm Minho by the way. He said. 

Well I wish I could give you mine but I don't remeber. I said. 

That's okay It will come to you. Minho said. 

Before I could answer his question a name came into my head. 

Paige. 

the name kept repeating it my head. 

Paige, I think that's my name. Paige. I said. 

The whole crowed cheered for me.

Let's go Paige. Alby said as he huggged me. 

All the boys lifted  me up and cheered. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Alby took me to the edge of the maze, this side of the maze had names all over it. 

Alby explained to me the rules, and how it was a few mouths ago. He gave me the knife and I scraped my name across the wall. 

Look Paige we are all in this together, so we have to work together, you think you can do that? Alby said. 

Yeah. I said.